• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) 8.60 Thais Revamped (Free Doners)

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my 100% Custom Server

IP: thais-revamped.no-ip.org
Port's: 7171
Map: 100% CUSTOM!
Hosted: United States
Client: 8.60
Exp: 350x

Quest's: 100% Mapped!
Spawns: 100% mapped!

Stage's:
8-100 350x
101-150 235x
151-250 185x
251-300 100x
301-450 45x
451+ 25x

zOPAK.png

HwqGm.png

7yPrQ.png

fo0yk.png

5ouGo.png

c32jl.png

s3HBO.png

mokFt.png

yKbOV.png

xMKOh.png

Last edited:
I like the map :D Dunno about the server overall tough :p
I'll not try it out because its from USA and will lagg for me but I have to say it looks intresting :p

The map SUCKS,and is that the training room from masiyah.se?

guess that you have 0 experience at map editor
before you start a server, just try to know how to use map editor :blink:

keep that if you like it, of course,
but i guess you wont have more than 15 players

anyway, good luck

with all that demons you have to kill to get the reward... sure you will get the objects before end xd

U dont getting many players when u saying that you dont need mapping experience....

Sorry - the server seems just way too simple. As mentioned earlier, you should pratice more with RME map editor before you decide to setup a server :p

Sorry - the server seems just way too simple. As mentioned earlier, you should pratice more with RME map editor before you decide to setup a server :p

server has been up prob 12 hours total (not counting restart's) and have had 3/5 players say the ot is fun, just a bit of lag ;>

edit; and a few quest's give doner's and special items for example Wand of Prophecy (800 damage) and addon doll....without lag server is pretty fun ;>

the map looks terrible sorry :/
and i know from other threads you have 0 programming experience so please tell me youre not working alone

Nice i Will try it

Recommended server!

And for mapping its Good But a tips add more Nature and raw :p

Then the server Will be great!

And to all whoe's flamming leave this thread alone at least go try it first before saying not Recommended!!

the map looks terrible sorry :/
and i know from other threads you have 0 programming experience so please tell me youre not working alone

ive always worked on server by myself ;> i add my own scripts i map my own stuff and i run my own server...something alot of people cant do ^^ and with NO bugs!

Back