• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.60] The Lost Realm (RL MAP)(FREE Vip promotion)

EVENT TOKENS/ADDON BONES UPDATE 3/29/13

LostRealmOT.com is pleased to announce that we have implemented an Event Token system. The winning teams and or players of our automatic events will now receive Event Tokens as a reward. These tokens can be used to buy special event items that were specially made for this update.

New Items:

Master Axe

Temper Sword

Drachaku

Bolter

Crystal Wand

Manarune

Healthrune

To find out more about these new items and where to get them please refer to our "Event Items" page.

We have also implemented "Addon Bonuses" to the server. A new page with details on the bonuses is in the making now and will be added soon.

**Please report any bugs from the update in our forums so we can fix them asap.**

Thank you!!

-LostRealmOT.com

P.S. We had a record of 29 players online today as well as 50 hours uptime before the update. (which required restart)

One of the best real maps I've played.

Highly recommended by the Almighty God, Atilluhh.

@Up: Thank you for your support.

UPDATE PART 1 (4/2/13)

**New Event**

We have implemented "Zombies" on to the server. Please refer to our "Zombies" page under the events menu of our website for details. The event is still being tested, so there may be some bugs that need to be fixed. However, the event is now here and it will stay permanently!

**New Commands for Vip players**

!b (Lets you broadcast to the server every 5 minutes. It requires level 50)

!fly (Can teleport you to the temple, depot, trainers, or your house if you own one. For example: !fly temple)

**New Way To Report Bugs**

Due to lack of bug reports in forums, we have added the following command for players to use which allows you to report bugs in game anywhere at anytime.

!bug (If you find a bug, simple say !bug followed by the description. Example: !bug There is no way to open the Zao Gates.)

Please keep in mind that this command will record your location on the server so please try to be as close to the bug as possible when reporting.

All reports are sent directly to the admin EVEN if the admin is OFFLINE.

**New Donations**

Golden Ring (+25% loot rate while being worn)

Ring Of Regeneration (+10 health +10 mana every second while being worn)

Special thanks to all of our players! The second part of this update will be implemented later on today.

Sincerely,

LostRealmOT.com

Uptime: 99%

Stable

Secure

Another Online record Yesterday: 30 players online.

Update Part 2 coming soon.

Alright as i was saying mr big guy Owner, I was simply adressing one spell and one point that it was under powered and you take this as a bad thing even with an IP ban lol, i mean if you cant take criticism on one small detail of the server i wanted changed then idk what to tell you. If you get mad about something so small as me complaining and ban someone for it your ots gonna die like every other real map ot except for the few who have balanced the early stages of the game well GG mr governor and please change that attitude and stop being so rash as to not fix one thing, and i understood what you were trying to get across with your promo argument but that was completely irrelevant to what i was saying....

@Exorcist:

17:09 Hunter [26]: why does my exori con hit so weak
17:09 Hunter [26]: ?

Magic level: 8
dist: 54
level: 26

Please do not use this thread to discuss banishment's. If you think you were treated in an unfair manner you can email the staff at [email protected]. Otherwise, IP banishment's are not permanent, so you can wait it out. However, i can a sure you that if you are banished, it is because you broke a rule or several rules. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the game play of our server.

-LostRealmOT.com

@Up:

17:09 Hunter [26]: why does my exori con hit so weak
17:09 Hunter [26]: ?

Magic level: 8
dist: 54
level: 26

Please do not use this thread to discuss banishment's. If you think you were treated in an unfair manner you can email the staff at [email protected]. Otherwise, IP banishment's are not permanent, so you can wait it out. However, i can a sure you that if you are banished, it is because you broke a rule or several rules. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the game play of our server.

-LostRealmOT.com

Lol so i broke a rule? yep cool dude, dont try to talk in a professional manner lol its nothing big because it was one simple thing but you may have took it as harassment idk and its cool no downgrade to your server i said it could be good, and idk why u tell me not to talk about with u uploading that text and not everything that was said because there was no reason for a banishment lol well GG to your server and if u wanna talk about skills and level even at 26 with lower skills hitting 7-9 is still a major issue lol ! boss status for giving me a reply mr Governor

Restart 4/2/13

BUG FIX:

A bug that caused certain monsters to suddenly stop looting has been fixed. Special thanks to our community for the report. The server has been restarted for the correction to take affect.

Restart 4/2/13

BUG FIX:

A bug that caused certain monsters to suddenly stop looting has been fixed. Special thanks to our community for the report. The server has been restarted for the correction to take affect.

but doesnt fix exori con bug, makes sense

Update 4/3/13:

**NEW PVP ARENA**

-The pvp arena can be accessed in the Knights Arena of Thais.

-You can enter the arena at any level.

-When you die in the arena you do not lose level/skill or items.(Including aol/blessings)

**TALKING TELEPORTS**
-The teleports in the temple and in the event room now say their destinations over the portal, rather than on a sign.

-A teleport to the event room has been added to the temple to help new players find the pvp arena and events.

**NEW DONATION ITEMS**
-Weapon Speed Booster(+30 percent attack speed when used on a weapon. You may only use one speed booster per weapon)

-Weapon Attack Booster(+1 attack when used on a weapon. You can use a maximum of 10 attack boosters per weapon.)

Thank you for your patients. We will be focusing our efforts on fixing bugs and creating new event/in-game items for the next few days. Enjoy!

-LostRealmOt.com

The server will be restarting in an hour for the update to take affect.

99%+ Uptime

Secure and stable

Steady community and friendly players. Come try us out :p

There was no "bug" with exori con or paladins in general. However, it has been reported and confirmed that paladins are a bit under powered as it stands. The issue has already been resolved and will take affect after the next update. (Along with new spells for every vocation) We did not expect the vocations to be completely balance right out of the start, especially considering that our pvp is completely unique, but we planned from the beginning to do whatever it takes to balance vocations by listening to our players feedback, which is exactly what we are doing.

@Drezz/Exorcist: I am not sure if you are both the same people, but whoever is the owner of the character "Hunter", the ban has been lifted. When i said that the staff was sorry that you did not enjoy your time on LostRealmOT.com, i meant it. The problem was not that you were reporting a problem, it was the way you went about doing it. Please keep that in mind next time and if you happen to find another issue please use the !bug command. We take all bug/issue reports seriously and do whatever we can to fix them as soon as possible. Thank you.

There was no "bug" with exori con or paladins in general. However, it has been reported and confirmed that paladins are a bit under powered as it stands. The issue has already been resolved and will take affect after the next update. (Along with new spells for every vocation) We did not expect the vocations to be completely balance right out of the start, especially considering that our pvp is completely unique, but we planned from the beginning to do whatever it takes to balance vocations by listening to our players feedback, which is exactly what we are doing.

@Drezz/Exorcist: I am not sure if you are both the same people, but whoever is the owner of the character "Hunter", the ban has been lifted. When i said that the staff was sorry that you did not enjoy your time on LostRealmOT.com, i meant it. The problem was not that you were reporting a problem, it was the way you went about doing it. Please keep that in mind next time and if you happen to find another issue please use the !bug command. We take all bug/issue reports seriously and do whatever we can to fix them as soon as possible. Thank you.

The way it was reported was fine, we addressed, you wouldn't listen, you banned me, simple as that. i did not "harass" i might have used some language but thats not the point. but thanks

Back