• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.60] The Lost Realm (RL MAP)(FREE Vip promotion)

Its a nice ot, nice ppl online, good events and prizes, nice random items system (very useful), good exp stages , rates are nice, very dedicated staff... i think its a good option and server to play. My support and very recommended.

Seems alright, other than a silly mad cause bad tutor that goes around notating people for hunting medusas.
Shud consider lowering exp rates maybe? unless u like it that way

needs more players as well would be fun to war on :p

Your account is banished FOREVER!
why ban mi?? ='[

Last edited:
Seems alright, other than a silly mad cause bad tutor that goes around notating people for hunting medusas.

why ban mi?? ='[

i have had this already with you i noted you,, its not the end of the world i told u there is no cave botting the first time i just killed you but the second tim i noted u and u get mad i didnt bann you the owner did maybe if u talk to him he will unban you but thats not up to me and im not mad i just help the admin thats the job of the tutor

- - - Updated - - -

bumb

why ban mi?? ='[

Your character is not banished.

- - - Updated - - -

30+ online.

Update coming soon.

Currently at 83 hours up time.

*Active staff

*Great community

*Stable and secure

The next update will include new spells for all second promotion vocations. (Dark Lords, Angels, Sharpshooters and Warriors) It will also include new (custom) hunting areas (including a new city).

-LostRealmOT.com

This server is really good besides the immature act caused by one of the "trusted" admins on the server (which is resolved). He was a decent guy and did help out the server but decided to rage because his map was put in, "no one played"? and it got boring. ass off to make the server better I can assure you the admin is working his but with stupidity caused like onehero it causes him to lose some time. Some people dont play because they have school work or just cant play all the time (using myself as an example), not everyone is 12 years old that has all day to spend on a game. So from a dedicated player on this server, Its worth checking out and playing. It's still a new server but with more players it become a lot better. Message me in-game and I can help you out to a certain degree. My name is Scooby, and I promise you this server is worth checking out.

This server is great! Has an awesome set of GMs who really care about the server and show it through the work put into improvements. Governor is a great admin and the mentor which is attacking this server deserved to get banned, he overreacted and abused his powers to ruin the game for others.

The server is empty every time I log on, not even someone botting. If it had players maybe it'd be worth playing but without them it'll stay a empty server. I see you guys say x amount on yet I don't see it.

The server is empty every time I log on, not even someone botting. If it had players maybe it'd be worth playing but without them it'll stay a empty server. I see you guys say x amount on yet I don't see it.

There was a recent decrease in players. There was about 30 players on everyday for a couple weeks. I don't know what happened, i am working on a sizable update so hopefully that will bring some players in. People are sick of Rl maps. This server definitely offers custom aspects as is, but that does not include custom monsters, quests and mapping at the moment. That is what the next update will focus on. There was also a fallout with a senior tutor on our server that banished almost everyone for no reason. Ever since then players stopped logging in. Obviously, the situation has since been handled and the player responsible is no longer aloud to play the server.

Ahh damn, It is still online.

Well, Congratulations. You got another player back =D

I highly recommend this server..
No staff abuse, or any bullshit like that.
Just good, clean, real map fun. <3

Bump.

Server has been up for months now. Very consistent, no crashes and will be online forever. If you are looking to start a server that will last come check us out!

Last edited:
Back