• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

All maps, creatures and items from the 9.8 update have been added. Come check us out!

tpsystem.png

dat unique system

No really I laughed at first and then realized that it wont let you teleport with battle-lock, not just pz-lock.
I don't really understand how this increases RPG though, I guess it will slightly increase the time you sit next to a teleport getting frustrated and bitching about how long battle lasts though!

anyway, good luck! Looks like a good project =)

tpsystem.png

dat unique system

No really I laughed at first and then realized that it wont let you teleport with battle-lock, not just pz-lock.
I don't really understand how this increases RPG though, I guess it will slightly increase the time you sit next to a teleport getting frustrated and bitching about how long battle lasts though!

anyway, good luck! Looks like a good project =)

The idea is that it maximizes play time by reducing walk time and at the same time, doesn't nerf PvP combat by giving players an easy escape from spawns.

By the way, here's an updated screen from that area ;P

Server is building some momentum again, come join us and bring your friends!

Will be hosting some fun community events this weekend, should be a blast!

Numbers have increased significantly since I started advertising again!

We were somewhat of a Legend on the old bravera.
We came to the server with about 3 people, and spanked the mexis, and helped Tali and his team take their rise.

It happened like that, I just had to make it sound epic.

Also, You should know who I am ;>. I played with you guys on slain.

We were somewhat of a Legend on the old bravera.
We came to the server with about 3 people, and spanked the mexis, and helped Tali and his team take their rise.

It happened like that, I just had to make it sound epic.

Also, You should know who I am ;>. I played with you guys on slain.

Well, I spanked Talis team solo in Thais, soo xd. They always UE so it aint hard to tell when they gonna spam ue x(, What was your name on Slain?

I think it was like, Dendrophilia or some shit.
I just remember fucking Adams team up with you guys.