• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

brotha mayne your kind of a nobody though running doesnt make you good its just the truth pvp isnt about running so stop acting like you the best cause i remember your whole team in pz daily so yeah uhh try again :*

brotha mayne your kind of a nobody though running doesnt make you good its just the truth pvp isnt about running so stop acting like you the best cause i remember your whole team in pz daily so yeah uhh try again :*

? I was barely in pz, You kids all blow. Go 1v5 again and try UE combo me again. Btw, I always botted and you guys never came for me so..... Oh hey, remember amazon camp? The south part when I pushed your entire team and got out? Oh yeah I remember that to.. Go sit on your sisters lap more, virgin.

? I was barely in pz, You kids all blow. Go 1v5 again and try UE combo me again. Btw, I always botted and you guys never came for me so..... Oh hey, remember amazon camp? The south part when I pushed your entire team and got out? Oh yeah I remember that to.. Go sit on your sisters lap more, virgin.

only comeback you got lol heard it millions of time it really dont hurt my feelings and why did you quit cause YOU'RE NOONE ;) and u did sit in pz unless we were all offline lol your comebacks are useless i dont get mad from pathetic brainless children like you

Let's not bring Drama to the advertisement thread!

On another note!

Any new players Msg me in-game I'd be glad to help you out.
Lethicus.

Hopin to see lots of new players! :)

only comeback you got lol heard it millions of time it really dont hurt my feelings and why did you quit cause YOU'RE NOONE ;) and u did sit in pz unless we were all offline lol your comebacks are useless i dont get mad from pathetic brainless children like you
? I quit because i had just had surgery, don't talk on shit you have no idea about. If I'm no one, how do you know me? How does your entire team hate me cause they know I made them look bad? How come on Shadowcores your in a RPG guild? How am I "no one"? Let me ask some people in some teams if they know who you are, I doubt anyone knows a low life virgin that only RPGs and has a shitty PK team.

STUHBS FOR BEST RPGER? Get a life.

? I quit because i had just had surgery, don't talk on shit you have no idea about. If I'm no one, how do you know me? How does your entire team hate me cause they know I made them look bad? How come on Shadowcores your in a RPG guild? How am I "no one"? Let me ask some people in some teams if they know who you are, I doubt anyone knows a low life virgin that only RPGs and has a shitty PK team.

STUHBS FOR BEST RPGER? Get a life.

HGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa funny bro i dont play shadowcores hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

havent played shadowcores for a month ^^ i gave tali away and my friend isnt even in a guild lolol he went from 230-224 lolol which mean he pvps ^^

BUMP-- Server is slowly growing!

Incoming is a unique new war system! :)

If you need help in game msg me on Lethicus!

You should get a new website i dont know why but this website feels like evo server. And you have used it for long time

You should get a new website i dont know why but this website feels like evo server. And you have used it for long time

Appreciate the input. I am actually in the process of building my own website from scratch, will be a few more months until it's completed though.

HGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa funny bro i dont play shadowcores hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

havent played shadowcores for a month ^^ i gave tali away and my friend isnt even in a guild lolol he went from 230-224 lolol which mean he pvps ^^

? But when you did play you were in a RPG guild.. "RLD" btw just saying, sneaking and dieng to monsters isn't pvping <3

Back