• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] {9.8+} Bravera: Reloaded - global Tibia without the grind!

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
If you want detailed information on pretty much everything the server has to offer, see my discussion thread here: http://otland.net/f251/9-6-9-7-soon...lobal-tibia-without-grind-174472/#post1693781

Server has been updated to version 3.0 and characters have been reset to level 8 as of midnight EST March 10th
Client: Currently 9.8-9.82+
Website/IP: bravera.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

Basic info and screenshots from my other thread at the bottom, scroll down if that's all you wish to see.

The concept of this server is to have everything you love about Tibia, without all of the things you hate. That being said, there is no custom equipment, spells are 99.9% accurate compared to global and monsters are 98~% accurate (probably the most accurate in all of Open Tibia).

The map is fully updated to 9.81 with all new/updated areas. It also includes a fully reskinned Thais, 4 custom continents and 20 spawns customized on the global map. There are enough hunting grounds that even if 1000 players are active, you should never have a hard time finding places to hunt. Additionally, my custom teleport system will dramatically reduce the time wasted walking from place to place.

The majority of quests are finished and 99~% accurate. All fetch quests/missions have been removed, this gets players to the fun faster. All major quests start on the final mission. Less grind, less running around aimlessly talking to npcs, more adventure, more action, more fun.

There is no 20 unjusts, no twist of fate, no fair fight rules, no swap. You gain experience from killing players, but there is still a skull/frag system.

Coded a new pvp-e system since I really don't like the system that cipsoft created.

It works like this:

X * (Y/Z) * min(1, b/a)

X = Amount of exp lost by the victim

Y = Amount of health lost by the victim in the last minute before death (only player damage counts)

Z = Amount of damage the killer inflicted on the victim in the last minute before death

min()= the minimum value, either 1 or b/a ratio (meaning that the killer cannot ever gain more experience than the victim loses, regardless of level or rates)

b = the killer's experience rate (bonus stamina and experience ring are ignored)

c = the victim's experience rate (bonus stamina and experience ring are still ignored)

Server specification:
-3.8 GHz i7 extreme Processor
-24 GB DDR3 RAM
-512gb SSD
-Connection: Hosted in USA (SC) on a 1 Gbps port

Stages:
  • Level: 1-50 : 50x
  • Level: 51-75 : 40x
  • Level: 76-100 : 30x
  • Level: 101-135 : 20x
  • Level: 126-150 : 10x
  • Level: 151-175 : 5x
  • Level: 176-200 : 4x
  • Level: 201-300 : 3x
  • Level: 300~ : 2x

• Skill Rate: 10
  • Magic Rate: 7
  • Loot: 2x
  • Spawn: 2x

-Frags to redskull
Daily: 6 | Weekly: 25 | Monthly: 75

Red Skull Length: 24 hours
Black Skull Length 48 hours

Screens:

Thais Screenshots:

thais1.png

thais2.png

thais3.png

thais4.png

thais5u.png

Custom Online Trainers:

customtraining.png

Remapped Daemon Spawn:

daemonspawn.png

Cast System Screen:

castsystem.png

Custom Teleport System Function:

tpsystem.png

Reserved for more screenshots (feel free to make requests/suggestions on what to put here)

Last edited:
Looks very nice and I played this ot from before and i can tell you this is a good ot, rarely lags and already alot of hype for it. I plan on owning this ot and killing you in the near future, if you dare to join.

^make this acc just for a post? lol. I use to play this OT and it was good, however, there was one of two things that happened..I dont recall which one occured on this ot because I played one similar to it right after, but it was either GM abuse or shutdown and re-opened constantly. Earning money by taking in donations and shutting it down, then bringing it back up and collecting more donations

^make this acc just for a post? lol. I use to play this OT and it was good, however, there was one of two things that happened..I dont recall which one occured on this ot because I played one similar to it right after, but it was either GM abuse or shutdown and re-opened constantly. Earning money by taking in donations and shutting it down, then bringing it back up and collecting more donations

You must be confusing both of those issues with other servers. GMs have practically no power to abuse on my servers. They can't teleport players or move items, etc. Also, I have never shutdown server unless it was absolutely necessary. This is my third version in 14 months, that's not what I consider excessive. Each time I've had to close down a server (always because it's dying), I've learned valuable lessons about longevity and used that knowledge to improve the next version.

This version is a complete rebuild, built completely from scratch with some customs maps and systems added back in from my previous versions. I've also added tons of new systems and content, adjusted balance and increased performance/security. I fully expect this server to remain popular throughout 2013 and hopefully even into 2014.

Hope this clears things up, you can expect nothing but quality from Bravera.

Best Ot Out there Join now :p Lots of war aswell as rpg for people who like that kind of thing

As soon as the server reaches 50+ players I will do some fun community events!

Highly recommend this server, I just started but seems like hella fun if we can get Open Battles going. Hope to see you there xP

IGN: Brotha Mayne

I saw the website and it seemed great. Until I noticed the donation section.

100cc for 1 points.. Soft boots just as cheap? And you claim this is a server for rpg just aswell as pvp? The only RPG part in this server would be exping, since finding quests and such is gone with this greedy donation system.
No wonder why a (seems to be) good server like this has so few players.

I saw the website and it seemed great. Until I noticed the donation section.

100cc for 1 points.. Soft boots just as cheap? And you claim this is a server for rpg just aswell as pvp? The only RPG part in this server would be exping, since finding quests and such is gone with this greedy donation system.
No wonder why a (seems to be) good server like this has so few players.

Soft boots are actually 2 points. You probably didn't take the time to check, but 1 point is approximately 1 euro. That being said, my shop prices are pretty standard compared to other top servers. Also, it's important to mention that there are many great items and perks that can only be obtained in-game.

So few players? The server hasn't even been online for 2 days and I've barely started advertising it. Based on the success of my previous servers, I fully expect to have at least 200 average (active) players within a month or so.

i was a tutor on this server before it went down, and i gotta say the server was amazing ^_^ cant wait to try this again

14:57 New record: 75 players are logged in.

Less than 3 days online and the server is growing very fast. Become a part of this great community today and if you already are then invite a friend or two!

PoI Service tonight!

I got a few screenshots from the group, I unfortunately died due to a lack of Knights on the seal I needed.

16925479.png

aa2o.png

aa3t.png

aa4l.png

Join Bravera, its worth it =D!

Joined a few days ago, seems to be fairly good without any lag. Recommend everyone to give it a try. Great server!

Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Rolling out new content and bugfixes daily, check the latest news for detailed information.