• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to get the shadow draptor mount? There's no mounting item for it :S
I think the music box is universal and can be used for all the mounts? i tamed my manta ray using that.

some guys just want to take our loot, dont talk about it and think its fine, when I helping then with spells one player lured 4 banshee and killed me, take it and dont even talk to me anymore, so? I just killed him he bring the friends, I killed all of them, because he dont give my loot, than the top lvl come and kill me, good stuff good stuff, probably i'm hunted now by polish ppl, but i dont care, my first kill and its with reason. take my itens i dont care xD

some guys just want to take our loot, dont talk about it and think its fine, when I helping then with spells one player lured 4 banshee and killed me, take it and dont even talk to me anymore, so? I just killed him he bring the friends, I killed all of them, because he dont give my loot, than the top lvl come and kill me, good stuff good stuff, probably i'm hunted now by polish ppl, but i dont care, my first kill and its with reason. take my itens i dont care xD

Calm down brah.
Its not much polish on arda, so we stick together, as i said, didnt knew the whole truth about the situation, didnt knew about music box either.
I try to buy it back from him and give it back to you.
Cheers.

I'm currently playing a Hunter. I'd like to see somewhere on the site or here on what all the summons do. Would be easier to pick between them all.

Can you loot outfits ingame? Because I got all 6 of the afflicted clothes and the plague bell/plague beak and I can't do anything with them...

Greetings,

I'm currently playing a Hunter. I'd like to see somewhere on the site or here on what all the summons do. Would be easier to pick between them all.

We plan to detail our website as much as possible, but sometimes it can be time consuming between bug fixes, content development, general support and such.
Meanwhile, everybody is welcome to enrich our player-created wikia: ardaonline.wikia.com

Can you loot outfits ingame? Because I got all 6 of the afflicted clothes and the plague bell/plague beak and I can't do anything with them...

Mounts are obtainable with Ardan Points, it is one of the ways we have found to mantain server costs without overpowering donors.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
you guys can add like, some outfits free for ardan accounts, so i already donating AND get like 3 or 4 outfits like ' bonus ' for helping server, pls think about that...

you guys can add like, some outfits free for ardan accounts, so i already donating AND get like 3 or 4 outfits like ' bonus ' for helping server, pls think about that...

thumbs up for that!!!! it dont have to be many but at least 1 or 2

Dehoyers are coming.

10603568_978300418863269_1883106094071998548_n.jpg

Hello.

We are working in the next update, but in the next week we will have some personal commitments that will delay a little the next major update, because we dont want just release minor updates, we want develop better content with quests and stuff. I ask patience in next week.

Enjoy the game, anything just pm us in facebook.com/ardaonlineserver :)
Az~

major update!!! hope it gets a lot of new high level challenges.
:D

6 Nov 2014, 23:11Morreu no Nível XX por undefined.

wtf is this again? afk training with no monster around, WTF :(

6 Nov 2014, 23:11Morreu no Nível XX por undefined.

wtf is this again? afk training with no monster around, WTF :(

Greetings,

We will take a deep look into the issue.
Thank you for reporting it.

Best Regards.

wtf why didnt i join earlier O_O eventho some peopel are dumb like wtf so much to do add 20000 elemental effects to ur spells.

only disappointment til now was that the manadraon from assassins didnt heal their mana lol made my buddy ragequit. level 1-20 is about 1.5 hours of hunting if you dont know shit :D pretty rough start to get into it. probably a longer tutorial might help. one that you can select to go throught of refuse to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back