• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And level 1-20 is like 30 minutes, too bad some ppls are heading to cyclops at lvl 5 and crying about deads.

regards

Last edited:
learning curve is quite nice, as it forces players to learn
imo

wtf why didnt i join earlier O_O eventho some peopel are dumb like wtf so much to do add 20000 elemental effects to ur spells.

only disappointment til now was that the manadraon from assassins didnt heal their mana lol made my buddy ragequit. level 1-20 is about 1.5 hours of hunting if you dont know shit :D pretty rough start to get into it. probably a longer tutorial might help. one that you can select to go throught of refuse to

Hello.

Nice to hear your thoughts about our server, we always trying to improve, but players just find a problem and no longer know how to handle it and just rage quit. It's almost 100% custom server, and is hard to work only with 2 ppl but we try our best to do a good work.

We can not solve all of the day to night, we have a huge list to work and still do some updates.

We will try to improve some things you said, thanks again.

Az~

Hello.

Nice to hear your thoughts about our server, we always trying to improve, but players just find a problem and no longer know how to handle it and just rage quit. It's almost 100% custom server, and is hard to work only with 2 ppl but we try our best to do a good work.

We can not solve all of the day to night, we have a huge list to work and still do some updates.

We will try to improve some things you said, thanks again.

Az~
Yea I thought so :D i guess you will solve the biggest issues soon c:

eh and manix11 When I joined the server 10 diffrent people answered where to start levelinmg, 4 of the answered with rots and level 10-15 to cyclopse. Cyclopse exp is 600 the bigger rotworms 570 like dayum nop :D

the begning is rly hard to get 20, but its not impossible, everyone just want everything so easy this days....

When this updated is coming out?
Cause we are pretty bored to exp at drakens all the time cause its the only place for us =D

When this updated is coming out?
Cause we are pretty bored to exp at drakens all the time cause its the only place for us =D

The update will take at least more 2 weeks to be 100% ready to run, with many new things.

:)

I really understand that you want to give us a big content update, I really do.
But trust me, Leveling for 40 levels at one spawn, grinding isn't very much fun after some time, dude.
I suggest you add at least 1 resp per week until there will be enough so that we wont get bored then we can switch from spawn to spawn ( this is good for the future of the OT so after a few respawns you can just focus on other things :) )

Next thing is crafting: Did you notice early nobody uses it?
I suggest for you to make the crafting rates higher or make some items makeable only by crafting so players actually will do it, they will trade stones etc.

Classes:
People often say berserkers are weak, so maybe you can investigate that.
Also, and i've seen this alot, demon hunters and assasins are the weakest vocations on arda, exping after 100 its pain in the ass, I've seen at least 10 dh,s/assasins quiting after 100 and making other vocations.
Why is that? the thing is, on arda we have shitload of % psyhical defence items, this is what makes assasins pretty bad at pvp, for example level 100 assasin/dh dont stand a chance against pyros or summoners, even shamans ( and they supposed to be healers ) or even reaver.

Runes!
What is tibia without runes and just spells? Boring!
make peoples pay for runes, This will increase the trading between players and enhance the community.
Add more spells for runes ( avalances, gfbs etc )
Nobody uses death,energy,san runes, why? cause they probably suck.

Crystals : People ( including me ) don't wants fist crystals until there is some fist vocation/weapon.
Its just pointless.

crystals with 1,5 /1,9 etc don't work ( they gives just 1 instead of the 1.9 )

Ardan points : So you decided to fu** regular layers, to play with 4 regular outfits which can be super boring after some time.
What do I suggest? Add Ardan stones ( 1 ardan stone - 1 ardan point ) so people could actually trade them on server for cash/items.

Some new spells would be nice, alot of people often say that playing on assasin with 3 spells is extremely boring. They need new things - spells after reaching 100, because you have nothing new after 100, just spawns and quests.

Also i'd love to see custom bosses spawning all over the angarth every 24 hours.
Raids!

Herbalism/alchemy.

Add low percentage chance to make 2x or 3x potions (Or finding essenes at certain levels )

AND FINALLY : npc task :)

I hope you will spend some time thinking about PLAYERS opinions and suggestions ( Because most of them aren't mine, I just spoke with alot of players on world chat )

Big regards!

Last edited:
HWwvBUl.jpg

I was like OH FUCK.... They para so I had no chance to run, just decided to pop my max (special ability) and see how it went

6wYSoAj.jpg

well i just started and i died by a big dragoling in beginning a people gave me good gold like 5 cc in start and all and then dragoling killed me 2 times cant get bp back no one in world chats helped me.. :( meh dragoling in wyvern spawn is hurt

vocation must be fixed , archer lvl 100+ are the worst , they are bored weak , hard .
thanks!

I think its some kind of dumb how you get level 20 you have no fuckin idea where to go to level up as cyclopse who give not even 700 exp are just much stronger then the rotworms who give ~600 exp.. idk mate .. then to get the "mor " spell which makes classes essential is obivously needing 6 cc (promotion) ooor the donation (which 10 euro for 10 points and 8 points for 30 days seems some sort of expensive, my personal opinion only tho) . getting 6 cc as a mage who has to purchase manapots or he goes out of mana by just auto attacking(shaman 2 wands) is just retardedly stupid. get manareg rolling in early levels or fix the hard starting make it a smooth beginning so people have a nice start and u will get more players

I think its some kind of dumb how you get level 20 you have no fuckin idea where to go to level up as cyclopse who give not even 700 exp are just much stronger then the rotworms who give ~600 exp.. idk mate .. then to get the "mor " spell which makes classes essential is obivously needing 6 cc (promotion) ooor the donation (which 10 euro for 10 points and 8 points for 30 days seems some sort of expensive, my personal opinion only tho) . getting 6 cc as a mage who has to purchase manapots or he goes out of mana by just auto attacking(shaman 2 wands) is just retardedly stupid. get manareg rolling in early levels or fix the hard starting make it a smooth beginning so people have a nice start and u will get more players

You dont have to purchase mana potions... You can harves some essences if you really want to save money. Just save positions of them on minimap. You can ask somebody to help you too. And when you dont know where you neeed to go its something bad? Just explore the map dude, its not that hard to find some place to exp. Especially on low lvl.

You dont have to purchase mana potions... You can harves some essences if you really want to save money. Just save positions of them on minimap. You can ask somebody to help you too. And when you dont know where you neeed to go its something bad? Just explore the map dude, its not that hard to find some place to exp. Especially on low lvl.

wtf lol you made a new account to reply on this? i know how to make manapots as this is the tutorial. its just a long term start which explains thel ow playernumber in my opinion.

I helped alot low lvls and they enjoy the server. While i started with no clue how to play it. Just archers need to be fixed.

Hello.

As the players asked me, today we are releasing 3 new hunts with 6 new monsters, 2 for low/med level and the other for high level players, more details in a few hours, we will prepare everything to run, and will post the infos.

See ya soon.

Greetings,

As requested, a new minor update has been successfully released.

14/11/2014 - Minor Content Update 3

- Added 6 new monsters;
- Added a new high level hunting area with some blocked paths to Angarth's south;
- Added a new medium level hunting area to Drakhari's northwest;
- Tameable creatures now have a green emblem;
- Fixed music box container issue;
- Fixed The Deadly Curious quest minor reseting issue;
- Improved some spawn intervals and fixed map bugs;
- Fixed alchemy distance mixing issue;
- Added a new experience stage from level 1 to 20 in order to be two times faster.
- Fixed a house item serialization issue;

We will continue to work hard as always, there is still much to do - but we will get there, we read everything posted even if we do not reply directly to it.

Thank you all for your valuable contributions, Arda has a great community!
Best Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back