• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

looking for someone who is gonna be a knight or paladin so we can hunt together... imma be a druid, (Alguzu)

Seeing all these pl's bring back memory;s scary ones!

We need to stop them before they grow!

// Otland will be made by a high member here! I'm hoping Peroxide, Tyren~ xD

Yeah, we really need an otland guild.... I can't stand playing with mostly all polish and having no one to talk to...

The problem with the last Otland guild was we were sooo big.. but almost only 5% used a Vent,Skype,Mumble type program.. which resulted in us being NOTHING. On the server? Like RPGing? Fine.. thats ok, but when a PL or another guild stops you from RPGing then what?? You got to be able to stand up or face extinction, that was our downfall last time.

Interesting to see if history repeats itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we really need an otland guild.... I can't stand playing with mostly all polish and having no one to talk to...

^

And kill everythings that moves :D, they would even kill Admin :p (no offense)

Like recruiting people with vent and skype :D

4 min remain :D GOGOGO FARE & SPIDER

When I get on its going to take me like 1 hour to kill something because so many people are going to be on.

Back