• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
arthas.png

Today, I announce a start for the new era of long-awaited server named Lordaeron, remade and refreshed to bring it to a whole new level.

Server history:
Lordaeron, known before as WypasOTS has a long history. The server has been raised up together with Elf as main developer in early 2008. Overall there were around 40 people who contributed something to this server. In the march 2012, server was closed and sold to the current team. Leadership on the project was taken by a fresh, fully dedicated team consisting of SpiderOT and Fare. Both of the new owners are known on otland and proved their serious attitude about open tibia in general.

Our team is proud to continue development of such a great server and we can assure you that we will bring it to a new level. We may announce few more team members in nearby future, to keep server frequently updated and maintained. We can assure you that our staff is 100% unbiased and loyal to all players.

Server info:
Arthas is the revival of the Arthas game world from Lordaeron server. Every component was rewised by our professional staff. As one of the few, Arthas is kept in the Role Playing Game climate. All multipliers were carefully adapted for this purpose so that the player can enjoy the adventure for a long time.

Server will be launched at Saturday, 3rd November 19:00(GMT +2)

Webpage: [url]http://arthas.eu[/URL]
Experience (Exp): x5
Skills: x8
Magic: x2
Loot: x1.5
PvP (Protection): 25 level.
Houses: 30 level.
Guilds: 25 level.
Marriage: 20 level.

Everything is powered by cutting-edge engine, with unique custom client. The variety of our own additions makes most features unique and handy. Server is fully stable, crashesshould not occur. Even if server will crash, you wouldn't be affected, as our special system will prevent the game state from being reset or undone. Duplicating items is not possible anymore and your houses are saved on-the-go, so your gaming experience will be at the top-notch level.
Grab your gear and head onwards, brave knights and noble mages!

Map:

Original map was created for over 4 years. It's very detailed and we keep extending it - everyone will be able to find own place to gain experience. Within the last months we have drastically revamped over 60%(!) of map. Most of the cities have a new look, spawns are much better planned and arranged, a lot of mapping improvements will give you a feeling that you have never played this server before!

Of course all the features from original Lordaeron server will stay, such as:
  • Live Casts - you can watch people play directly from the game client - without additional software such as Tibiacast!
  • built-in IRC integration - now you can chat with your friends directly from the server website or IRC client.
  • over 300 new items and changed layout of 1000 so far, and there will be more yet to come.
  • referral system - earn free points for advertising our server!
  • guards in towns - no PK shall be safe in the city
  • market system
  • interesting and challenging events and quests
  • advanced achievement system
  • website filled up with useful features
  • possiblity to play no-PvP (after reaching protection level limit)
  • monster raids - you won't be bored - always something is going on
  • weather effects
  • unique reborn system - the game does not end after reaching 300 level - the gameplay completely changes!

New era will bring you a lot of new features and content updates. With this launch we didn't want to introduce a lot of confusing changes, so we mostly worked on improving the current content. Here is the list of changes which affect gameplay in one way or another:

• Since now, all items which are being looted from monsters, have their own 'quality'. Quality grades are damaged, normal and perfect. Damaged items got decreased stats compared to normal, while perfect items stats are increased. All quest items are coming in default(normal) quality and have default stats.
  • Client was secured even more, to prevent cheating and botting.
  • We embeding a lot of new graphis into client, to make sure we wont be out of content in future(as we are planning a huge enlargement of the gameworld).
  • We have already mentioned map changes, but I would like to repeat myself. Global map revamp isn't finished yet, and there is going to be a lot of map updates in nearby future, however around 65% of map was already revamped to new style.
  • A new game forum, which is connected with main webpage to let everyone communicate with their ingame friends or foes. (Under development)
  • A bunch of optimizations to the server. We have reworked couple of current features, to make sure they won't decrease servers performance.
  • Parcel system does not require writing a city in label/letter. Depot is global and same in every city. (Just mentioning this minor feature, to avoid confuses)
  • Tons of minor changes which are not important to be listed here, however you may notice them while playing ^^

This teaser contains only part of features we are going to offer you. Both old, dedicated players and newcomers will find something suiting themselves! We are going to frequently update the server, as we do have a lot of plans and hopes for our future.
Enjoy your stay!​

[video=youtube;uQ11WtNzxf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ11WtNzxf4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

(Click image for larger version)
blackknights.jpgvillage.jpgnature.jpgbootybay.jpghiveashi.jpg

Last edited:
unique reborn system - the game does not end after reaching 300 level - the gameplay completely changes!

MU ONLINE reminder :p

Gonna try it, since a fair opponent for DeathZot, curious what will happen, what people will choose, will be interesting, same when guild wars 2 and Mists of pandoria were released hehe

Hell yeah! Kepp it going! I must try this^^

Good luck Fare, you've always put a lot of work into your projects and there are very few people who are as dedicated as you are. I hope this will be the success you were looking for all this time.

Last edited:
I will play this for 100%, i played at lordaeron earlier. reacht level 80, was still fun to pk and shit!

Not so smart neglecting majority of player base which is european and hosting it in the US..

I think it will be just fine, couldn't be worst then Elf's hosting.

Aslong as it's online it's doing great, I'm sure it will not lag for you europeans~

Great news though FARE! and SpiderOT! <3

BTW! Do not make the Otland guild there are member's in the community that will do so when the time comes and they will invite us all last thing we want is people not using otland or dare I say.. otfans!

Not so smart neglecting majority of player base which is european and hosting it in the US..

Agreed; However its Eastern US, both West US and Europe will have decent pings, aswell as very wide internet lane, it should be fine.

Last edited:
I have never played a server, hosted in america, without lagg :p hope this will be different from other servers