• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Is it just me or the gold rate is kinda stupid? As in very low? Seems to me like a way to get more people to donate for money which is kinda greedy. I mean,you already have premium to get the money in . I dont think you have to make it so we have to donate to get some spare money to actually play. I dont know i might be missing something but the gold rate as been lowered compared to say tibia and the only reason i can think of is you want more people to donate for money.

i see a big difference in gold drop too should be increased by alot and fast so the noobs can lvl.
only way to get money now is tasks or djin items lol

Money is the last thing we are expecting to get from this server, a fair game is our main goal.
and gold hasn't been lowered since the last lordaeron
anyway will check it, and will update you if we're going to higher it.
if you have any suggestion feel free to post here or on our forum ^^

keep it the same if ppl want lordaeron(old) let them msg elf and complain about the old days.

This is a new Lordaeron.. play it for what it is.

enough of the "why new why new!" It is.. what it is.

Still work's really well.

keep it the same if ppl want lordaeron(old) let them msg elf and complain about the old days.

This is a new Lordaeron.. play it for what it is.

enough of the "why new why new!" It is.. what it is.

Still work's really well.

yeah... if its online.. lol

They already got the "Elf" curse x.x

hahahaha let's hope not

"Server should be taken down and tested before letting it go back up again, It's better to hear bitching all at the same time then bitching spread out of weeks, which is whats going to happen if the server keeps kicking/lagging" :(

They already got the "Elf" curse x.x

hahahaha let's hope not

"Server should be taken down and tested before letting it go back up again, It's better to hear bitching all at the same time then bitching spread out of weeks, which is whats going to happen if the server keeps kicking/lagging" :(
We're not doing magic here xD,
just give us some time we are fixing every single issue reported to us in no time.
you should be able to login without any problem for now, a proper fix will be applied today

An otland guild has been made to fight off the polaks!
Grabz ur weaponz and msg Vivid for an invite

And how am I supposed to continue?..

aey7hw.png

@Naxtie
Did not find a way either. Clicked everything..

~BumpZ~

An Otland guild have been created By Seth, The leader will be changed to Peroxide as soon as he get lvl 25 :D

Pm for inv!

can't connect to the website/game but otservlist show's it's online.
anyone know how to fix this?

~BumpZ~

An Otland guild have been created By Seth, The leader will be changed to Peroxide as soon as he get lvl 25 :D

Pm for inv!

What is the real OTLand guild? yours or the one named Vision? I want to join the official one :p

What is the real OTLand guild? yours or the one named Vision? I want to join the official one :p

There's no such thing as "official".
Vision has by far more members, that's about it.