• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Im the one that will reopen it :) I payd Elf for some days ago he will send the files 28th. :)
So you expect to get lordaeron from elf in its perfect shape on 28th and launch it?
sorry to burst your bubble Fare and me worked for weeks to get it ready, so with your experience i expect you will get it ready by the 29th? ofc that's if elf gave you the files on the 28th which i doubt will happen.
goodluck anyway.

So you expect to get lordaeron from elf in its perfect shape on 28th and launch it?
sorry to burst your bubble Fare and me worked for weeks to get it ready, so with your experience i expect you will get it ready by the 29th? ofc that's if elf gave you the files on the 28th which i doubt will happen.
goodluck anyway.

Spider, you will see ;)

goodluck anyway.

I wonder though, I remember u & fare starting that new project but when will it come online? I looked at the date which states 2012 and i cant believe its been that long ago already lol

@Tazer
Will you give any info about rates, client etc?

I know many ppl who played on old wypas/lordaeron and they will play again but I need details to tell them know ;p

When the server comes back Online?

Someone could make a new topic about Lordaeron on OTland.