• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

Phantom22

The Chosen
Reaction score
Balls of Steel 8.60
Balls of steel 8.60 is a War/Pvpe server, It is complete in every way there is nearly every rl addon quest available.
The pvp is intense but we also cater to the RPG side of things aswell.

Update - RESET 3/22/2012

Website
Balls Of Steel 8.60 - Latest News
IP: bospvpe.com
Port: 7171
Protocol: 8.60
Daily Frag Limit: 30
Protection Level: 50
All working tibia quest from 8.61 and before
Perfect 8.60 PVP Balance
100% Real Tibia house names
100% Real Tibia Hunting areas and monsters including creature sellers

Custom Client
(optional)
Trusted Staff
Tracked Donor Items

(Anti-Dupe)
Global Events
VIP Areas
Unique Scripts
Professional Hosting
Unique Source Engine
War System
100% Donations returned regardless of date donated

(Including donations from first era when I didn't have an automatic donation system)

Stages
8-25=100x 26-35=85x 36-45=75x
46-55=65x 56-65=55x 66-75=45x
76-85=35x 86-99=25x 100-109=15x
110-125=10x 126-140=5x 141-149=3x
150+ = 2.5x

Custom Areas

Solusek
This is comprised of mostly dragons and dragon lords it is a fiery pit filled to the brim with terror and pain geared towards dragon and dragon lord tasks and anybody needing a convenient spot to catch some levels.

Forgotten Keep
This is an abandoned fortress off the coast of Darashia it once housed King Tibanus himself, but the fortress was soon forgotten when Thais had been settled and now has become overrun with War Golems, Giant Spiders, Soul Eaters and some say the basement is haunted but that will be up to you to find out!

King of The Hill
The objective is to hold the hill for as long as possible while battling it out with your rivals. You get unlimited lives, so make sure you are all stocked up on potions! At the end, the winning team get 75 tokens, and the losing team gets a compensatory 25 tokens each.

Capture The Flag
Your aim is to capture the other team's flag five times whilst protecting yours. The harder you work, the more tokens you get. If a team member captures the opposition's flag the person will instantly receive four tokens, and if a player returns their own flag to base they receive one token. Also, the whole winning team receive twenty tokens

Item Customization
When killing any monster there is a chance it will drop a heavenly jewel case which contains a rainbow facet jewel.
Every peice of equipment on Balls of Steel has been given 2 open sockets for item stat customization, all you need todo is use the Heavenly Jewel case on the item of your choice and it will generate a exceptional stat on that items also weapons for example get specific upgrade like, Increased attack speed there are different levels of attack speed that can be generated ranging from normal to godly the difference in pure numbers is between 5% - 25% IAS(Increased Attack Speed)
there are a plethora of useful stat modifiers that can be generated on your items, you can create full sets to dominate your foes!

Quest Master
In thais depot visit Quest Master Naka, he will have tasks for you to do. In return he will give you money and millions of experience. and a chance to get an experience token that increases your current experience stage for up to 2 hours of hunting time.

Beautifully Finished Yalahar
Farmine 100%
Zzaion
Zao Wailing Widow Cave
Zao Terramite Caves
Zao Steppe
Zao Palace
Razachai
100% 8.60+ Banuta
+ Many many more

Play one of the funnest servers on the list with areas and events most servers don't have and rest assured there is no lack in technical and customer support.
Come and play!

Last edited:
I've played this server for a short time, and It is definately the most updated, well maintained out there, or atleast on par with the best, The staff are not abussive, and the donations are fairly priced and rewarding in turn. The owner's strive to provide the best qaulity possible. The website is freqauntly updated, and the forum's are active. The quest lines, equipment, loot rate, and other rates are all fair and balanced, I am in no mean's the kind of user who gives a server 10/10 freqauntly, infact since 6.8 version I've only done it once. Yes there are a few bug's and shadey area's, but all that come to light are rapidly fixed and resolved. The events are fun, active and rewarding. And the community is the best you could ask for from an OTS.

Thankyou to the development team of BOS OTS. I highly recommend people to check it out.

oh its not rahu and his 20 man full donor team using follow atk spamming ues?

I remember playing this before...was great even though I'm not a fan of Cip Maps...but ye, can't play anything with broken mouse...

@Statik: If You Can't Beat em, <CLICK>

oh its not rahu and his 20 man full donor team using follow atk spamming ues?

nope, and finally got my new dedi 8 gig ram SSD with a 1k/1k connection ;P will be setup in a few hours.