• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

Its a good server its just doesn't have enough players on it..
I'd suggest to slightly raise the exp and do an account reset to attract more players

I've played this server for a short time, and It is definately the most updated, well maintained out there, or atleast on par with the best, The staff are not abussive, and the donations are fairly priced and rewarding in turn. The owner's strive to provide the best qaulity possible. The website is freqauntly updated, and the forum's are active. The quest lines, equipment, loot rate, and other rates are all fair and balanced, I am in no mean's the kind of user who gives a server 10/10 freqauntly, infact since 6.8 version I've only done it once. Yes there are a few bug's and shadey area's, but all that come to light are rapidly fixed and resolved. The events are fun, active and rewarding. And the community is the best you could ask for from an OTS.

Thankyou to the development team of BOS OTS. I highly recommend people to check it out.

2nd account...? lol

No? it was a player that became a Gm and story writer for my christmas quest the year before, You must be bored if your trolling on posts that are over a year old..

Anyways server is about to update to 9.6 and alot is changing, including the removal of private spawns, 100% real tibia balance, expect monster updates to roll in as the server reopens because theres alot of work iinvolved in making all the monsters from 8.7 - 9.60 and I just don;t have that amount of time if I want to launch the server in any reasonable amount of time. Since I do not own a copy of the current map tracker and those that have them are being very greedy about it I have enlisted the help of a very gifted mapper and we are collaborating and remaking all our content so you will see a nice facelift and a few content changes and major balance overhaul, including you not needing to rely on the task master for your main leveling.

and as always, when it resets everybody will receive all of there donations they ever purchased and this time you will have alot of extra points because of the no private spawn point sink anymore so you can now use the extra points to ether modify the crap out of your items to make godly pvp sets or share with your teams!

War teams Cometh!

The new face of Balls of Steel For the people, built by the people!

Alright guys the 9.6 Update is literally right around the corner!!! Right now it's just a matter of a few final tweaks some stress testing and it will be online! cmon let's get some hype!!