• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

Update today added some more areas past Hells Kitchen. Good luck, happy hunting :D!

I reveal myself!!

2rfsvau.png

Updates One has Buffs put in.
Would anyone like me to release this?
n6xtzt.png

Does it look better with background items or without?
33f6jow.png

Last edited:
Well the only reason why i have a tile for the backgrounds is so it shows the area where you can click to use the item.

I wana just say this server has fallen a lot due to carlos and red skulls being fucked over. 5-6 people lost all there stuff because of carlos abusing death rings and red skulling people.
Now you lose nothing and carlos and running red skull and everyone wants to just fuck him over for his equipment and cant do shit because red skulls dont lose equipment anymore.. Im level 3000 and this level 1000 is making all us higher and lower levels quit because of this. This has to be the most annoying thing that has happened to a group of people on a tibia server.

I never gave up on this ot yet but if these new players can abuse and get away with it i can see alot of us walking away. Shawn we love you and your servers alot but this time you made a bad choice.

@up
not really
server is not playable for players located in europe, there's too high ping, this is why amount of online players is so low.
Good ot, though, I'd play it if it wasn't laggy that much.

@up
not really
server is not playable for players located in europe, there's too high ping, this is why amount of online players is so low.

Like you said.. Im the second highest level and this new frag system has ruined it. You don't play to understand what is going on so yeah.

Like you said.. Im the second highest level and this new frag system has ruined it. You don't play to understand what is going on so yeah.
I'm a decent level got some decent EQ, I was at 1550~ GS when Carlos got RSed and had to start over. He starts over and I get about 1600~ GS and next thing I know Carlos has like 1650 GS and come to find out he RS'ed a bunch of people and got their EQ to get it and Adrian gave him like 1kk to buy shit. Fast forward a week, he has made over half the community that actually played quit and now that everyone is against him Shawn has made a MASSIVE change in the server. A change that would normally require a server wipe.

Shawn, let me get this straight (in front of everyone). Jack Meoff got rs'ed twice and killed both times for all he eq. Carlos got rs'ed and killed twice for his eq. Survatron got rs'ed and killed for his boots (we recovered the rest). Tormented Being was rs'ed and killed for all his eq. You see too many people losing their eq so you make it so you lose nothing at RS and the only punishment you get is you can't pk for 1 day and anyone can attack you.

Let me clue you in on a few things up top. Jack Meoff was RS'ed by Carlos. Survatron was RS'ed by Carlos. Tormented Being was RS'ed by Carlos. Carlos was RS'ed because he was excessively pking.

Why did you let his destructive behavior to continue for so long? Why did you change the RS rule? That is unfair to Jack, Survatron, Tormented Being. They were all RS'ed and lost all their stuff, yet you change this and in no way, shape, or form are they going to be compensated for what happened.

Side note: There are more RS's than this, just can't think of their names.

Edit: I messaged you earlier on the OT with a reasonable compromise, 2 actually.

1) Skull/Death system
a)non-skulled player drops no coins
b)skulled players drop coins
c)take out the RS
d)add in black skull-When you are black skull you cannot attack anyone, you do 0 damage to players/monsters, you cannot pickup or drop items, you take 50% more damage.

2) PvP Option
a) Non-pvp - You cannot PK or be PK'ed you however earn less money and experience from monsters
b) PvP - You can PK and be PK'ed and you get an extra bonus % on your bank and extra experience from monsters.

Also want to add that you made the super spells too rare, they have been out for like a week or 2 now and no-one has looted one.

Last edited:
Lmao i honestly don't understand why your bitching, so what your telling me is that because a person doesn't pay attention on how many frags they have, there should be a bigger punishment? I don't understand what your trying to say because if a person gets red skull normally they lose everything right? So all of those people you stated that lost shit that's on there own part and should pay attention on how many frags they have. Personally I believe that since so many people are quitting is because they're stupid and lose all of their equipment and that's why the community keeps getting lower and lower. Just for a heads up Dark Vhoodu since he got you rs is there some rule stating you cant rs him back? And that is why i believe Xagul/Synthetic changed the frag system because of kids like you bitching that they dropped there stuff because of a stupid mistake that was on your part. ----Deuces

I'm a decent level got some decent EQ, I was at 1550~ GS when Carlos got RSed and had to start over. He starts over and I get about 1600~ GS and next thing I know Carlos has like 1650 GS and come to find out he RS'ed a bunch of people and got their EQ to get it and Adrian gave him like 1kk to buy shit. Fast forward a week, he has made over half the community that actually played quit and now that everyone is against him Shawn has made a MASSIVE change in the server. A change that would normally require a server wipe.

Shawn, let me get this straight (in front of everyone). Jack Meoff got rs'ed twice and killed both times for all he eq. Carlos got rs'ed and killed twice for his eq. Survatron got rs'ed and killed for his boots (we recovered the rest). Tormented Being was rs'ed and killed for all his eq. You see too many people losing their eq so you make it so you lose nothing at RS and the only punishment you get is you can't pk for 1 day and anyone can attack you.

Let me clue you in on a few things up top. Jack Meoff was RS'ed by Carlos. Survatron was RS'ed by Carlos. Tormented Being was RS'ed by Carlos. Carlos was RS'ed because he was excessively pking.

Why did you let his destructive behavior to continue for so long? Why did you change the RS rule? That is unfair to Jack, Survatron, Tormented Being. They were all RS'ed and lost all their stuff, yet you change this and in no way, shape, or form are they going to be compensated for what happened.

Side note: There are more RS's than this, just can't think of their names.

Edit: I messaged you earlier on the OT with a reasonable compromise, 2 actually.

1) Skull/Death system
a)non-skulled player drops no coins
b)skulled players drop coins
c)take out the RS
d)add in black skull-When you are black skull you cannot attack anyone, you do 0 damage to players/monsters, you cannot pickup or drop items, you take 50% more damage.

2) PvP Option
a) Non-pvp - You cannot PK or be PK'ed you however earn less money and experience from monsters
b) PvP - You can PK and be PK'ed and you get an extra bonus % on your bank and extra experience from monsters.

Also want to add that you made the super spells too rare, they have been out for like a week or 2 now and no-one has looted one.

Vagoblast coming in for a comment here. Carlos has done this to pretty much every new player who gets decent, and all of the other players who've had decent gear too. Getting death ring bombed every time you're trying to sell loot in the npc area is fucking retarded, I've lost at least 1 mil total from these fuckers, and I walk around with an ssa, because if you don't someone is going to attack you, most likely one of carlos's group, fuck that shit. the death ring should only activate if the player kills them, ll they have to do it /wrist, and then 2 seconds later before you can go up the ladder, you're dead. The death ring bombing needs to stop, as well as the abuse of zerging, it's like magebombing but he just has a lot of noobs run at you. it's bullshit.

Lmao i honestly don't understand why your bitching, so what your telling me is that because a person doesn't pay attention on how many frags they have, there should be a bigger punishment? I don't understand what your trying to say because if a person gets red skull normally they lose everything right? So all of those people you stated that lost shit that's on there own part and should pay attention on how many frags they have. Personally I believe that since so many people are quitting is because they're stupid and lose all of their equipment and that's why the community keeps getting lower and lower. Just for a heads up Dark Vhoodu since he got you rs is there some rule stating you cant rs him back? And that is why i believe Xagul/Synthetic changed the frag system because of fags like you bitching that they dropped there stuff because of a stupid mistake that was on your part. ----Deuces
First off, he never RS'ed me. I am bitching that he made such a major change like that AFTER a bunch of people lost their stuff. He pretty much saw that Carlos was doing all this and made it so if Carlos RS's we can't get him back. You also have no room to talk, you got level what.. 200 with maybe a 1200 gear score? You don't know what it's like to have played for a month and to lose everything because some kid can block you in a corner and do /wrist with a death ring and loot all your items before his ring finishes killing him.

Get this straight, I am not bitching about what he did. I am bitching that he did it so late in the server and the people who have lost items will not be compensated for it. They lose a month or so of work while everyone else now will not get any kind of real punishment for their destructive behavior. Yes it is there fault for botting with fist on, HOWEVER A few of them where actually RS'ed by his noob friends causing them mass frags by removing their legs.

@up
not really

Server is being moved to Montreal, Canada. After testing some pings I found the following:

West Coast (USA) - 105~120
East Coast (USA) - 50~60
Sweden (Europe) - 100~120

Back