• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Bitzot 8.60 | 100% CUSTOM: MAPS, SPELLS, ITEMS, MONSTERS, VOCATIONS | BASED ON YUROTS

Lmao i honestly don't understand why your bitching, so what your telling me is that because a person doesn't pay attention on how many frags they have, there should be a bigger punishment? I don't understand what your trying to say because if a person gets red skull normally they lose everything right? So all of those people you stated that lost shit that's on there own part and should pay attention on how many frags they have. Personally I believe that since so many people are quitting is because they're stupid and lose all of their equipment and that's why the community keeps getting lower and lower. Just for a heads up Dark Vhoodu since he got you rs is there some rule stating you cant rs him back? And that is why i believe Xagul/Synthetic changed the frag system because of kids like you bitching that they dropped there stuff because of a stupid mistake that was on your part. ----Deuces

These people never red skulled them selfs carlos was abusing /wrist and death rings.

First of all, I would just like to say that changing the way the frag system works in no way warrants a server wipe idk how anyone could think otherwise.

With that said, yes Carlos is running around with a red skull right now, and likely the reason is because red skull was changed. He was not red skull prior to the red skull change which leads me to believe that he just got a red skull now because there is no equipment loss. This may or may not be the case I am just speculating based on logic.

Now on to the topic at hand.

@All the players who were red skulled: Did they get red skulled because they botted with their fist off?
If Yes, this update was not put in to protect players in that scenario it was put in to protect people who are pvping and noob characters are being used to bait them into red skull.

I can remove this new system just as easily as I put it in, if you guys want it removed then that will happen. What will not happen is me banning a player who is red skulling botters that are to stupid to turn off their fist. However, note that if I do remove this system, then any time you try to pk carlos or madness, they are just going to remove their equipment and run you frags and you will not enjoy pvp because you will have to stop 5 minutes in because you are out of frags and about to get rs and lose all your equipment.

I implore you all to consider the benefits of this new red skull before dwelling on the negatives. However, again as I said previously, if you guys want it back to the way it was then it will be.

PLEASE VOTE HERE:
http://strawpoll.me/1249091

P.S. /wrist is being removed

First of all, I would just like to say that changing the way the frag system works in no way warrants a server wipe idk how anyone could think otherwise.

With that said, yes Carlos is running around with a red skull right now, and likely the reason is because red skull was changed. He was not red skull prior to the red skull change which leads me to believe that he just got a red skull now because there is no equipment loss. This may or may not be the case I am just speculating based on logic.

Now on to the topic at hand.

@All the players who were red skulled: Did they get red skulled because they botted with their fist off?
If Yes, this update was not put in to protect players in that scenario it was put in to protect people who are pvping and noob characters are being used to bait them into red skull.

I can remove this new system just as easily as I put it in, if you guys want it removed then that will happen. What will not happen is me banning a player who is red skulling botters that are to stupid to turn off their fist. However, note that if I do remove this system, then any time you try to pk carlos or madness, they are just going to remove their equipment and run you frags and you will not enjoy pvp because you will have to stop 5 minutes in because you are out of frags and about to get rs and lose all your equipment.

I implore you all to consider the benefits of this new red skull before dwelling on the negatives. However, again as I said previously, if you guys want it back to the way it was then it will be.

PLEASE VOTE HERE:
http://strawpoll.me/1249091

P.S. /wrist is being removed

70% of the red skull was baited by carlos /wrist, removing legs and getting his little minions to help.
IMO The new system should be removed, The point in killing red skulls was always to claim there equipment, But in the case someone was killed by wrist or removing legs is lame i think if legs are removed or /wrist is cast'ed the player doing it should take the frag for it.

I understand where you are coming from Ros, but my question is how does that solve the problem with carlos and his "little minions" putting you on follow in town so you frag them and get red skull while you are pvping?

They only died due to legs/ /wrist ... if you remove legs u should frag if you /wrist you should frag.
If you have a pvp battle sign.

ALSO.. If you have deathring and /wrist the ring should break and you lose 50% your gold or something cause its stupid if someone can just trap you and wrist with a deathring on.
Deathring should only work if you actually die. Not just remove legs or wrist

Or..... Make it for you to use /wrist it cost 10k gold or something? Idk

I just want to say, I don't feel its needed for players to lose all their equipment cuz some douchebag decides he wants to run up to you with a character that has 300 hp and get you frags. I don't think red skull needs to work that way for it to serve its purpose. Red skull is to prevent people from mass pking and preventing a red skull from attacking a non skulled player does just that. I really want to know how people feel about that particular aspect and why anyone would disagree.

so like i cant buy items from the upgrade npc lol

I just want to say, I don't feel its needed for players to lose all their equipment cuz some douchebag decides he wants to run up to you with a character that has 300 hp and get you frags. I don't think red skull needs to work that way for it to serve its purpose. Red skull is to prevent people from mass pking and preventing a red skull from attacking a non skulled player does just that. I really want to know how people feel about that particular aspect and why anyone would disagree.
Can you jump on BitzOT and talk with a couple of us please?

What was it designed to do?
I think you mean, "How is it not doing what it was designed to do?".

To answer your question, I was speaking of it not making you drop everything on your person. Isnt that what made people think twice to go out and keep killing people in fear of losing their items?

I think you mean, "How is it not doing what it was designed to do?".

To answer your question, I was speaking of it not making you drop everything on your person. Isnt that what made people think twice to go out and keep killing people in fear of losing their items?
No it was designed to stop people from mass pking, and it did that by making them scared to lose all their equipment.
On here, it simply stops you from mass pking.

The difference is, people can just make another character on here and continue pking, that's sorta the flaw with having the entire server scale with equipment and having level mean little to nothing.
We are back to working on deathzot however, so I am not going to waste more time trying to figure out how to fix red skull on bitzot. Deathzot project has already been delayed enough with stupid random bullshit.

Simply put Xdc or madness back online where it was equaled out and people liked it bitz ot was fun for a couple days then you just need to mass level and stuff on madness you kept working for equipment and did anni and such there was a point to level and prestige's. Most of these remakes get old and boring fast :)

No it was designed to stop people from mass pking, and it did that by making them scared to lose all their equipment.
On here, it simply stops you from mass pking.

The difference is, people can just make another character on here and continue pking, that's sorta the flaw with having the entire server scale with equipment and having level mean little to nothing.
We are back to working on deathzot however, so I am not going to waste more time trying to figure out how to fix red skull on bitzot. Deathzot project has already been delayed enough with stupid random bullshit.
Nuff said

XDC with more than tier 6 gear... like seriously up to 22 tier so people can play for a year or so.
That would be the most amazing thing ever
*cough* and bot should be illigal *cough*
Because that made people bot mining and that destroyed the fun in it completely.

Back