• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
CHAOS OT
~*IP*~: otchaos.open-tibia.net
~*Website*~: otchaos.open-tibia.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Custom client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: USA 100MB fiber line 99.9% uptime
~*Exp rate*~:50x
~*Map*~: Custom, comes with 7 cities with TONS of custom monsters and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

E-Mail of Chaos OT: [email protected]
(Don't Add For Rubbish or I Will Seriously Ban You)

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Looking for some tutors*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Staff:

~*Admins on Chaos*~
1. Admin Nova
2.Admin Cruppet

~*GameMasters on Chaos*~
None at the moment

~*Counsellors on Chaos*~
1. Counsellor Yuric

~*Tutors on Chaos*~
None at the moment

- Top Equipment Stats -

The oblivion set

Helmet - 100% magic damage added.
Armor - 300% magic damage added.
Legging - 15% damage reduction.
Amulet - Infinate AOL, 15% Damage reduction.
Ring - 5k/5k regens.
Boots - 5k/5k regens, 15% Damage reduction

When asked what they like about the server, players said this:
19:37 Heatfield: I like I can get high lvls and the monsters its the best ot ever really
19:44 Wabby: I like the way you level here and get a high level well waring with other players and friend's
19:48 Cruppet: I like Chaos because there is a place to hunt no matter what level u are, and there is always somone to pk if you want to pk.
19:52 Lucky: everything is custom unlike most ot's
19:57 Zanthium: Custom Spells, Custom Mapping Custom Monsters, Custom Items Everything an OT needs because its Private I like that feel away from Real Tibia
19:60 Sir Basher: "Great community always players willing to give a helping hand"
19:31 Shado the ninja: special quests ... and .. Oblivion Halls
20:10 Shikita: It's a large map and many areas to go to and find
20:32 Sir Basher: "Show off your pvp skills against other players in the arena!"
20:42 Nubosal: I like chaos because it is a professional OT.
20:55 Nubosal: I also like chaos cause to the custom monsters, like the lizard
20:59 Nubosal: other thing that i like of OT Chaos is the Crafting Ores
21:11 Exorcist: it isnt the same old thing; it has custom maps, a friendly and activecommunity, and non power abusing admins. And its just a good way to enjoy a good game
21:33 Shadowstalker knight: We have a very detailed map complete with challenging monsters and exciting quests just waiting to be found
21:44 Ricey: its good because it easy to understand and people are nice on the server! )

Chaos OT is a well-developped server, with challenges to suit all levels of players, even right to the top. The map is a large, custom map, updated regularly, for the various seasons and sometimes for holidays.

The fast-paced lifestyle will appeal to people who want to have fun, and enjoy themselves.

Custom monsters make it challenging even to the highest of the high levels.

Custom Currency makes carrying millions of dollars easy. Instead of filling up your backpacks with cash, you use a single square for 100 million gold!

The Admins are on frequently, and there is NO staff that will power abuse you.

Sound like fun? Come see for yourself!!

AAC/Website: otchaos.open-tibia.net
Server: otchaos.open-tibia.net:7171
Here are some Screenshot's in game made by some dedicated players who have a lot of fun on our server (Note these are only some of the newest sprites not all of them are in these screenshot's):

First off Hello:

otlandnova2.jpg

Some of the chaos community:

chaosot1.jpg

Another Snap shot of some of the chaos community:

chaosot2.jpg

A Hidden passage in one of our new city's?

secretpath-1.jpg

Dragon Slayer's

obdrag.jpg

Hunting Lizards and showing off some new sprites

lizking.jpg

The passage to the tomb of the ancient lord

fes.jpg

In the ancient lord's tomb guarded by the newest demons of chaos

Demons.jpg

Hunting in ancient city

Block.jpg

One of the old school quest Annihilation Quest

Anni.jpg

Last edited:
If I were you I'd update everything to 8.7~ it'd make everything a lot easier to maintain magic level and you could add a lot better features + more monsters.

we are currently updating it to 9.1 but it is taking a while so your gonna have to wait

I wouldn't update all the way to 9.1 because there are still a lot of things that need to be changes + edited and what not 8.7 is much more stable imo. But I wish you the best of luck, it will be a great server when you're done. Chaos always has been, played it since the beginning. But tbh I think what you did to the other chaos servers was wrong. You should have just let them be, people enjoyed them. It's not their fault they got the source/release. I mean, they didn't have to host it but it shouldn't have been taken as far as it was.

Remove your PMA user or remove phpmyadmin, before someone injects a shell onto your box. Then deletes everything.

Last edited:
Used to play this, although 7.6 isnt my thing anymore, Ill just wait till you update it if anything.

We have updated the map new city added and we have changed AC and updated it

New Chaos video here it is we are constantly adding new monster's and new items and changing the map so come and play to see all the new stuff we have added thanks to all the original chaos players who where in the video cheers

[video=youtube;7IpMUpl8Spc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpMUpl8Spc[/video]

Last edited:
anyone else like the new video

We have have a new tutor welcome Cruppet everyone we still need one more

Last edited by a moderator:
that's the spirit apply on our forum which is located on our site ot-chaos.no-ip.org

Back