• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

New video is out check it out

[video=youtube;SZZ75QPLG_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZ75QPLG_s[/video]

Any remakes of Chaos will never be the same as the real one.
The original ChaosOT was fuckin' legendary.

But, some might like it right now, so I wish you good luck ;)

It is the real one for most people what made it great was all the players it had online but it is still fun and there still players around the chaos ot community is growing everyday

The server will be down for a little bit as the dedicated host is upgrading when it is up again i will post here

The ot is online again connect using the custom client please! also on a small note its back up website down still i'll fix soon also this is a temporary dedicated server till ours is done updating!

Site is now fixed and back up enjoy also a major game update was released today! come and join us and play chaos

The ot got an update today hopefully there will be another update tomorrow!

Welcome to our new tutor Max Dax also another map update and our website is up and always has been

Here we have changed our ip and website address back to what it was when Zim and Hex ran chaos

AAC/Website: otschaospage.no-ip.org
Server: otchaos.no-ip.org:7171

Well a new era has started in chaos ot we have changed ip's and for now login with tibia 7.6 we are doing something on custom client at the moment so please bare with us when its up again i'll post here on forums

Welcome to our old tutor from back in the day who is now tutor again Sardinia

A new update for the ot was released today what received the update was the map and many other things log in to find out more about the update

Welcome our new Tutor Necro and new Counsellor Cruppet ~More to come~

Back