• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{USA} Chaos Revived 7.6

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
{Sweden} Chaos Revived 7.6

~*Ip*~: chaosrevived.no-ip.org
Acc site: chaosrevived.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden 100MB fiber line 99.9% uptime
~*Exp rate*~:60x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made, comes with 4 cities with TONS of custom monsters spells and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Looking for some tutors*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Staff:
~*Admin Nova*~
~*free GM Spot*~
~*2 tutor spots open*~

- Top Equipment Stats -

The oblivion set

Helmet - 100% magic damage added.
Armor - 300% magic damage added.
Legging - 15% damage reduction.
Amulet - Infinate AOL, 15% Damage reduction.
Ring - 5k/5k regens.
Boots - 5k/5k regens, 15% Damage reduction

This is chaos ot 7.6 plz play lol xD if you dont like chaos or 7.6 dont come here and spam and be like omg chaos 7.6 tibia the suck blahaha if you dont have anything postive to say dont play the ot or 7.6 we are updating the map and server as we go along xD we still need staff so apply here

Kingregards,
Admin Nova :w00t:

Last edited:
It aint a bad ot all the other chaos' lag hardcore since this is on dedi it doesnt lag and staff are active.. you dont have to donate to get ob either lol 500mil a piece hella deal :p

I was just saying a bump is not needed within 3 hours of the last post..? and just so you know I barely post
Look at my join date and posts... do the maths?

I post just to get my post up, now how is that!?

Nah, tried the OT and quite some fun.

TY lol well we have all our staff so we are up to full strength updated the map new spells and new quest more updates to some soon

2iu9mxz.jpg

Any old favorite pic

Also Dont think it's fun here some players experiences

When asked what they like about the server, players said this:
17:30 Shadowstalker knight: this is an amazing server, with Challenges at every turn no matter what level you are!
17:30 Sir Basher: "Great community always players willing to give a helping hand"
17:30 Celina Silver: I like chaos because it's fast paced and you can have fun without fear of dieing
17:30 Shado the ninja: fun fast paced friendly environment with lots of cool spells monsters and challenges
17:30 Spartikus: Awesome exp rate, loaded with custom areas, and you never run out of shit to kill
17:31 Nubosal: "Tons of custom monster" "Mining for crafting ores that can give you cool items or nothing"
17:31 Sir Basher: "Daily Events giving great rewards"
17:31 Shado the ninja: special quests ... and .. Oblivion Halls
17:31 Celina Silver: It's a large map and many areas to go to and find
17:32 Sir Basher: "Show off your pvp skills against other players in the arena!"
17:32 Nubosal: I like chaos because it is a professional OT.
17:32 Nubosal: I also like chaos cause to the custom monsters, like the lizard
17:32 Nubosal: other thing that i like of OT Chaos is the Crafting Ores
17:33 Exorcist: it isnt the same old thing; it has custom maps, a friendly and activecommunity, and non power abusing admins. And its just a good way to enjoy a good game
17:33 Shadowstalker knight: We have a very detailed map complete with challenging monsters and exciting quests just waiting to be found
17:33 Ricey: its good because it easy to understand and people are nice on the server! )

Back
Top Bottom