• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{USA} Chaos Revived 7.6

Yes we brought it back up and it's here to stay hopefully i brought it up to bring back old times in tibia and theres daily event and kind staff

you arent even the original owner. so im not to sure what you mean by "we brought it back up"... you prlly just bought the server and started hosting it.

lol i never claimed to be original owner i brought it back up for a good time with a no corrupt staff i never claimed to be original staff srry for not specifying it

It's a good server, We're adding what we can, Map will be updated soon, We have new spells coming almost everyday, New monsters will be added soon as well. =]

Come try it out ^^

Its back people new hoster and a few updates added and a new team as well come play with the legends on the NOVA ERA

Updated the whole ot new everything come play! For real new everything

We also have a reborn system know basically you get a certain lvl go through the door and you get reborn you start back at lvl 8 but with everything

Some pics

scary.jpg

haha this was aboout level 45k i suppose

CLEARED.jpg

Lol

obchickens.jpg

start of ob halls

obdragons-1.jpg

Admin Hex :p

obquest.jp

WOOT

UnderAC.jpg

HARDCORE

Chaosot.jpg

Some old stuff but the ot has been completely update and changed added a whole bunch of new stuff more to come and some parts of map are still the same come play the Nova Era the Era of Legends and Gods :D

Srry about pics you want to see them go to otfans and search chaos revived

Last edited:
edited a whole bunch of stuff this is way better version then before

Back