• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chronicles of Legends /// Fully Active Again =D

I'm aware of that. But when a guys start a game and buys shop weapon and upgrades it to +xx to have 100 atk weapon right away while it takes a lot of time to reach that.
It is a bit unfair this way as far as i know.

Literally one of the best OT's I've ever played.
If you need any help ingame, message Cepe.

Amazing server, hope more players join. Glad to help anyone ingame message me, Merked.

I've been playing this for abit and I like it. The only downside is the lag because I'm from Europe but other than that it's a pretty good server so far

Beside lots of spells not being 'right' ...specially with the sharpshooter,spells not doing enough dmg I still use a lightshhoter spell just cause its the only thing that does dmg. Thats even with the distance buff getting me to 120.. All the spells share the same cooldown which makes it painful to buff/atk and heals/haste etc.

I think it has to do with physical vs magical. The way you test spell is on a 0 defense trainer and its not right. Cause you have literally 0 monster with 0 def. So even with my physical spell doing same dmg vs magical,in reality its already doing 30% less then other. And the way i see it,the more ill go up the more defense stuff will have and the reduction will be even greater,with like 40-50% different. And then in pvp,it become even more of a joke. Cause we be doing same dmg on a (testing doll with 0 defense) but in pvp people have % absorbs dmg all + defense. I am still using lightshooter spells has a sharpshooter. Its becoming more and more obvious that lightshotter has better healing and more dmg. Will push further to test higher lvl spell,i guess thats the only hope.

you have like 40% absorb physical + DEFENSE + ARMOR to negate physical. So with same dmg on a 0 def doll,its obviously not balance /thought enough.

Last edited:
well, for some reason i can log on site but "wrong login informaiton" on the cliennt.

wassupp?

extra exp now...best time to try it out.

edit: nvm,gone already. Be good to have update as to when these happens. So people can play effectively and not only a few lucky one can benefit from it.

Last edited:
extra exp now...best time to try it out.

edit: nvm,gone already. Be good to have update as to when these happens. So people can play effectively and not only a few lucky one can benefit from it.

But the EXP bonuses last until this SS, 2 hours ago~ it was there for + than 30 hours o///
Bonus Skills and Loot, is actived now o//

You could add current skill/exp/loot multiplier in !stats command maybe. Or in different command but being able to check it would be nice.

Very good OT with a lot of custom shit and mysteries to solve!
Every npc has a mission for you to compkete!

Been playing on many custom otservers and gotta say this is a great one.
The sprites, monsters, outfits, spells and shitload of quests, the nice lore.
ADM is always up to help when u msg him (which is great)
I recomend this server.

I haven't tried this yet because I've been to busy... but is this suppose to be like Ascalon? And no im not hating on it even if it is suppose to be.. I'm looking for something similar and that is actually fun to play lol

I haven't tried this yet because I've been to busy... but is this suppose to be like Ascalon? And no im not hating on it even if it is suppose to be.. I'm looking for something similar and that is actually fun to play lol
Not far from it. :)

Well.. I never played Ascalon before.. but few ppls said about him to me... The server is all new.. a 100% new map made by me! So its a unique fun u experiment there o/

Back