• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chronicles of Legends /// Fully Active Again =D

Well, if anyone is deciding to play my ingame name is : The Sin
I choose to play guardian (Pure blocker, zero dmg) so it would be cool to team up
cheers

Just like to update my opinion...

Its a really bad server. Its a Brazil server, not USA, first off.
Owner doesnt know how to balance the game properly and calls people annoying for asking questions.
Literally broke a whole vocation in newest update and Guardian has always been trash, yet he buffed berserkers even more then they where. Warmaster and Forgemaster are both really bad also.
So lightshooter is broken, guardian is broken, server is full of botters, the quests are confusing and stupidly boring.

You must pay a shit ton of money just to compete, then you have to bot after exp stage 125 or you cant level.

Its not good.

Owner doesnt know how to balance the game properly and calls people annoying for asking questions.
Literally broke a whole vocation in newest update and Guardian has always been trash, yet he buffed berserkers even more then they where. Warmaster and Forgemaster are both really bad also.
So lightshooter is broken, guardian is broken, server is full of botters, the quests are confusing and stupidly boring.

You must pay a shit ton of money just to compete, then you have to bot after exp stage 125 or you cant level.

Its not good.
First off youre an actual idiot everything in the Donate shop you can get better in game you only played 1 day and cried non stop, read and explore the server is actually good some Vocs get a headstart from others but other than that at level 100 every class gets better Warmaster is pretty broken at 100+ when you get robots that arent so brain dead play the server before actually putting an opinion on it, im lvl 135 Sharpshooter and i like this server some things need working on but other than that its fun. Give it a try msg me if need help IGN:BanKotsu

Its not good.

If u read the rules of OTLAND, the USA in the Topic, is the HOSTED!! I must put where it is HOSTED!! not where im from...
U playd and explored all the server? kuz u talking about lv 125 beeing hard.. so u dont even reach 150... but ok.. if u think that ok =D

Btw.. Server got some problems with the DEDICATED... im already in contact with then to see what is wrong... sry for that

well, there was major update bout classes, u boosted berskerkers bro and guardian still sucks ass :(

Yeah the balancing took too long for me. Lots of useless spells and skills that should have been balanced by now (buff) or just removed totally. It make no sense to make spell ,put a insane amount of mana use and have it do like 3/4 LESS dmg then your starter 20 mana spell. Its like using UE on real tibia and hitting just the same as an exori vis.

Theres definately a good base and some good things but it needs some polish with every class. specially with the balancing . The 60$ cost just to get 30% critical is insane and the time need ingame to get it is hardcore . Then you would need upgrade,tokens,dodge and more. It would be great if there would be some random rare monster that drops them. I killed some lava event dude at least 40times and never got anything. It got disapointing.
I enjoyed the time i spent but theres definately some works that need to be done to be successful.

Yeah the balancing took too long for me. Lots of useless spells and skills that should have been balanced by now (buff) or just removed totally. It make no sense to make spell ,put a insane amount of mana use and have it do like 3/4 LESS dmg then your starter 20 mana spell. Its like using UE on real tibia and hitting just the same as an exori vis.

Theres definately a good base and some good things but it needs some polish with every class. specially with the balancing . The 60$ cost just to get 30% critical is insane and the time need ingame to get it is hardcore . Then you would need upgrade,tokens,dodge and more. It would be great if there would be some random rare monster that drops them. I killed some lava event dude at least 40times and never got anything. It got disapointing.
I enjoyed the time i spent but theres definately some works that need to be done to be successful.

I appretiate what u said.. the idea is always to make the game better, and not p2w... thats why better items Ingame, and others stuffss...
Anyway thx, and the work will keep on o/

I appretiate what u said.. the idea is always to make the game better, and not p2w... thats why better items Ingame, and others stuffss...
Anyway thx, and the work will keep on o/
Yeah the donator stuff is ok since you can get better stuff,what is wrong is the crit chance thing,dodge thing and enchant etc...They should be made lootable by the event boss so people that waste time running to them have a chance at looting something valuable. Also,you've made a good server and should be proud its just some balancing is need and with time and some effort your server will be great.

Yeah the donator stuff is ok since you can get better stuff,what is wrong is the crit chance thing,dodge thing and enchant etc...They should be made lootable by the event boss so people that waste time running to them have a chance at looting something valuable. Also,you've made a good server and should be proud its just some balancing is need and with time and some effort your server will be great.
Ok so I noticed that the only weapon any berserker uses is the donor wep..... lmao does nobody know how to get a better wep or are they not in game yet

Ok so I noticed that the only weapon any berserker uses is the donor wep..... lmao does nobody know how to get a better wep or are they not in game yet

They know! All infos about where get the item, can be seen at site...
Some of then already change... bows/swords/few axes.. xD

The reason nobody really switched off their donation weapon is because they started with the weapon, made it +15 and theres no real reason to get anything but the best weapon, which would add like what? 15 extra damage if it would be +15 aswell? So don't think many will bother.

The reason nobody really switched off their donation weapon is because they started with the weapon, made it +15 and theres no real reason to get anything but the best weapon, which would add like what? 15 extra damage if it would be +15 aswell? So don't think many will bother.
Well then that is probably an issue lmfao

Well then that is probably an issue lmfao
Depends, I don't necessarily think thats a problem, but people with their +15 weapons do make the server seem a tad unbalanced.
Most of the players on the server are either playing an archer (loved getting oneshot in pvp by them, super cool, good thing they got a small nerf on their damage) or a berserker, because they are tanky and can dish out enough damage to solo some bosses.
In my opinion, right now theres no point in aiming for teamhunting, because it just doesn't exist, unless you find one of the few non-donators at high level that is willing to team hunt.

well, im nondonating guardian and i would love to teamhunt with someone :)
PM ME in game.
The Sin
Cheers

I played for a few days and had a lot of fun, but i stopped playing when i realized that those upgrades in Donation shop makes the OT unbalanced and P2W. and there are many botters.

Back