• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chronicles of Legends /// Fully Active Again =D

Well, server is great but the amount of shit in donate shop is horrible.
Ofc, you can gather the items in game but it will take more than forever while one of the stones costs 2kk.
Admin is working hard on the server and this is a good thing butr there's literally zero teamhunt cuz classes like rangers and berserkers are powerfull af.

Not sure about the botters, but the game is all about donating I have to agree. Stopped playing aswell.

Not sure about the botters, but the game is all about donating I have to agree. Stopped playing aswell.
You say about donate, but now theres 5 ways to get critical/dodge/refinum.... even the massives... Raids, Lottery, Bosses, Npc Ingame... If stills `p2w` so i dont know... But u want play free, and 1-2 days become full... =/

"The servercore company rebooted the sistem after i solved it...disgusting company...Im already paying for a new dedicated server at this moment!! The server won't be rebooted I dont want this crashing problem anymore...Soon I'll be giving more details"

"The servercore company rebooted the sistem after i solved it...disgusting company...Im already paying for a new dedicated server at this moment!! The server won't be rebooted I dont want this crashing problem anymore...Soon I'll be giving more details"

Thx <3

wow big rollback hurry and turn on i want my hillock slippers :/ hopefully still in my bp

well this sucks I just lost 29 levels, 18 hand of old gods and over 6kk in gold. Lost my promotion as well.

Based off everything I've read in the comments section I guess I won't be trying the server. Thanks guys.

Pretty sure the owner cashed out and closed the server xD
No I didnt =)
I remove the Post from here, since server if Offline... but website still on, and i put the informations there...

so how long will be down do i need to refund my donations?
Server will not be closed... Im justing waiting the new dedicated beeing delivered...

I am fine with playing with lag please bring the server back up
The laggys was kuz i was trying to put it here, during that changes... but since ppls from EU fot to many laggy, i keep it offline until all things get fixed..

Back