• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cindera 15x xp 8.7 Custom Map/Vocations/Spells/Houses

Albanon

Reaction score
Cindera is shutting down for awhile. I'll continue to work on it, and hopefully, release it once its more complete. It will remain up for the players who played here for a little bit.

When it's ready to be released again, I'll inform everyone

Cindera

Server Description

Server Features

Staff Members

Seriously stupid, or extremely abusive players will be banned.

Last edited:
One of the very best servers I have ever played. Starting out, and working your way to get decent items gives me a greater level of accomplishment rather that starting with the usual plate armor and serpent sword.

The mapping could stand to be more detailed, but I dont really care for people spamming doodads to make it look pretty. This is a great server, I reccomend it fully.

Thanks Deagon, I'm glad you enjoy the server! I've updated the server greatly since the original post. The map is quite massive now and all the problems have been worked out.

Isra and I are on it right now. It's a great rpg server :D Come play!

This OT looks awesome :3

But I have one noob question; Where can I find an IP changer for 8.7

This OT looks awesome :3

But I have one noob question; Where can I find an IP changer for 8.7

This is the one I'm using, I downloaded it from otservlist.org You may need to get the update in order to get the option to download the software for 8.7

6rn7g8.png

Maybe you can suggest ways to make it more balanced =0

You gotta love posters who complain about X but without giving any solution or suggestion :x

Thanks for the info, downloading it shortly (= -Whats your ingame name?

Edit: I'm on now and have insane lag..i.e. when I try to ping it they all time out. Although that might be ddos protection. Even still, its almost unplayable :x

Where is the server hosted from?

Last edited:
trust me i've given loads of suggestions to the gamemaster, neither of them needs to be posted here, its up to him if he wants to use them or in any other way make it balanced. But atm it just isnt balanced.

Here's a screenshot from a little group hunt we did earlier.. The lich is officially our nemesis ;_;

162386s.png

trust me i've given loads of suggestions to the gamemaster, neither of them needs to be posted here, its up to him if he wants to use them or in any other way make it balanced. But atm it just isnt balanced.

You fail good sir.

Loads of suggestions

neither of them

Neither = 2.

Loads =/= 2

I can just imagine your 2 suggestions. 'Pl0x make this 9999x fastk atk rl map, dis map so noooooooobb'

alright, sorry for my english not being 100% correct. Since im from sweden i can honestly say... i really dont give a fuck. Anyway what i meant is i've given him loads of suggestions, as in atleast 10 of em on how to make it better, and no skykes ur imagination as always is wrong.

As i can see in ur last post ur rather stupid, ima make it clearer for u right away before u make more posts that's grounded on nothing and makes u look even more stupid.

to keep it short this is one of the suggestions i've made to the gamemaster:
Atm the server is way to much player managed, u need to join a specific guild in order to become a special vocation. When ur that voc u get to choose an leader, giving him special promotion/spells. Now when ur the "leader" u cna get another promotion with even more new spells.
AkA there will be 1 player with way more power than others= unbalanced... unbalance as it says for itself doesnt make the game fair.

I understand that he wants to keep some suff rare, as the trancendent necromancer/Lich promotions. In order to keep them rare and still obtainable by everyone he could just make it an long and hard SOLO questline, so each player gotta fight their way to make it to the trancedent/lich Status.
suggestions such at that.

Last edited:
Yeah, anybody who reads this thread will see me as the stupid one. Most Swedes I'v met or talked to online have had close to perfect English, what happened to you? Too lazy to go to school?

you got nothing to say therefor you go for personal attacks, fair enough if thats your style.

FYI since u havent realised it yourself, this is a TIBIAOT forum. Its not the english encyclopedia dictionary. Wherefor i choose not to write in a grammaticlly correct sentence is very simple, this is the internet, i dont really care much about u and nor do u about me.
I'll write in the fastest possible way where it still readable... Not grammatically correct.

Back