• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cindera 15x xp 8.7 Custom Map/Vocations/Spells/Houses

You are the one who attacked, I defended myself.

Let's stop derailing this thread.

The Mapping on this OT does suck. I wouldn't be suprised if was the mappers first ever map made. Theres a million things wrong with the map, but let's just leave it at that.

Despite that massive flaw; This server is still fun. There is a sense of community, you hunt with a party and earn what you get. It's hard to describe in words as it is more of a feeling than a single thing. Try the OT and see for yourself.

Kind Regards,

Skykes

Shawnty, your suggestions were noted in game. This server is very specific in it's rules and in the way that it functions. I gave you several explanations of the custom vocation system and how it worked, and even offered you a chance to obtain the class you wanted without going through specific players who regulate and manage the guilds that created them via the "Long solo quest" you recommended, however, you simply complained and left. Do you realize how many people want to be a lich? This server is too new to have every player using that exact same play style, and there were many before you who have taken great pains to try and achieve it. You simply cannot walk into a server and expect everyone to put aside all the work they've put in just to give you what you want, especially when you don't even understand how those vocations functions or what they're role in the game is (even after I've explained it to you). In short, all you really did was come into the server, play for 10 minutes, stomped your feet when you couldn't become a necromancer on impulse alone, and spammed while I explained things too you.

And it is my first map. There isn't anything wrong with it besides the lack of detail. You act like it's broken skykes. It functions perfectly, there are not a million things wrong with the map, what an over exaggeration. There are details in the important places. Once I have time to go back and fully decorate the map with pointless doodads I will.

Last edited:
albanon, the things u wrote about me there is just unfar, cuz its not true. First of all, i DO understand ur system i just dont agree with its being balanced as u state. Second of all, you didnt give me the chance to go necro, you told me i could do it, and when i said yes in several occasions u went on with the rpgish talk and still never gave me it ;)

oh and there reason i left is pretty fast is im agaisnt the infrastructure therefor if i still give it a chance the servers, i will still dislike the sever itself

I told you you have to do a quest, you just wandered off and quit, simple as that

Some vocation has to be unbalance like World of Warcraft. Its always changed due to the spells and over powering all whine. then like "Mages is overpower" Blizzard nerf or buffs the class or nerfing and nerfed class. Sometimes the classes/vocation has to be unbalance then its not even fun. its like this

Sorcerer - 5 players online
Druid - 11 players online
knights - 32 players online
Paladins - 2 players online

Its always depend if your skilld in your vocation and if you can play PvP or tactical..

When owner sees that. They will be sure fix it. if the owner aren't retard.

Yeah sorry guys, there was a database problem. I'm actually taking the server down for a little bit to work on it but I'll let you know when it comes back up

Ok, we're back online. There have been changes. People will have to remake their characters though, sorry. The experience is higher now

The server is not yet on a dedicated server so sometimes the admin's comp decides to have a seizure and turn off.

The server is also undergoing many updates with quests, maps and spawns. Oh and to top it all off some of the vocations are undergoing some improvements.
The vocations include fighter, apprentice, channeller, and defender.

The admin hinted that there will be a large map update that will include a new city.. woo more quests and areas to explore!

You shud make the acc number to be chosen by players,im atm in other pc and i just cant log in..
cuz i dont remember that number combination

Dasbrot and kessy, what's your IGN?xD

Last edited:
Check the first post for recent updates. There are more custom spells in game than are listed in the update. those are just the new ones.

I'm sorry for the downtime. The server is back up. I reformatted. Everything is intact and the server is running very smoothly now. There won't be anymore shutting down in the middle of the day.

@ilikehacks123

My main IGN is Keso Ranger but I recently began a new char named Mari.. Inquisitor is neat!

Nothing against albanon personally... but the mapping is laughably bad.

And honestly... :/ it doesn't function very well. I haven't played it in a while because I quit but the way he mapped the spawnpoints it was so hard for knights to fight monsters without gulping down potions.

Back