• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Classic DeathzOT 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dileck

Reaction score
ip:71.59.181.188
port:7173

To make an account log in with this info:
Account:111111
password:111111

From otservlist info:
Deathzot classic.

Donations are disabled.

If you want donation credit you will need to play our affiliate game. Each 1,000 points in it will get $10 donation credit.

the affiliate game is here
Home Page - Ts Nova

To make an account and character in deathzot go to the server ip and port stated above and then log in with 1/1

Hope to see you there.

Contains all vocations.

To gain donation credit play the affiliate game and contact kavalor when you reach 1000 pts via message(you will know how to do that easily in the game)

---------------
Note this is not my server im just advertising cause i wanna see more people playing, the owner is http://otland.net/members/kavalor/

Last edited:
TO LOG INTO THIS SERVER, PUT IN THE FOLLOWING.

IP: DeathZot.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

See you online.

If you want some real fun with some players that know what they're doing instead of botting 24/7, come play here.

Seems cool, atleast no botters or people that willing to pay 150$ for overpowered sets.

What Magic level is "Exevo gran mas pox" For people are saying 25 MY guard is ml 27 and still cannot use it :(

~-------~
Why the hell would you make mas pox such a messed up ml >.> "ML 28" to use it.

Last edited:
What the hell is this account wipe after i just start and get good shit now i gutta restart again .. spent a few lonely hours with no one on ..

Shadow

Edit:
500i.png

Last edited:
If you want some real fun with some players that know what they're doing instead of botting 24/7, come play here.

~downloads blackd~
~bots 24/7 just like I did back in 8.0~

Seems cool, atleast no botters or people that willing to pay 150$ for overpowered sets.

Because donations are disabled fool. Go play the affiliate game because that's the point of this thread! < : D

Ok so this is getting pointless and a complete waste of time on the player's behalf as the account's get wipe everyday around 10:30 (GMT -04:00), and this is not the first time i said every day. I am getting fed up with it as well as the other player's i play with we complete some T3 gear's and bam Reset. If you could put our old account's back on that would be great but if you cant then, a few of your player's may leave the server due to account lost.

It's funny that I haven't botted for levels. I botted for 4kk so far.

Xagul is a mastermind though, he helped turn deathzot into SynthezOT.

Wiped again, justwhen i got full t3, awesome. :)

You didn't have full t3 lmao.

I can tell you are saying that so if the characters are restored, you will get free t3 xD.

I can tell that Kavalor hasn't been active, so I will stop playing and wait for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't there be someone that can host DeathZot stably? If only... I would cry tears of joy.

Well as you know that's what ive tried to talk to death with for a wile, but hes very busy in real live atm.-.-

Well as you know that's what ive tried to talk to death with for a wile, but hes very busy in real live atm.-.-

Yeah, ever since original dzot went down I haven't been impressed with any servers.

Tbh, I thought 8.6 dzot was fucking awesome but then it got too much different than DeathZot to feel like it. Maybe it'll change, idk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom