• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Classic DeathzOT 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, well I didn't play before Legend/hardcore so I don't know what's the "best" in the old server. More mysteries ftw. I do know there is a bug to get free t3 legs apparently. Dileck told Shadow and Shadow told me, but we don't know the bug, Dileck does o.o

That was probably the backdoor that the server has, my version doesn't have any GM commands so it can't be abused. Anyways I'm going to school now, and no I'm not kidding about putting it on a dedicated. My dedicated can host 3 servers without a problem. It would have to be port 7172, though.

That was probably the backdoor that the server has, my version doesn't have any GM commands so it can't be abused. Anyways I'm going to school now, and no I'm not kidding about putting it on a dedicated. My dedicated can host 3 servers without a problem. It would have to be port 7172, though.

Put it up before you go to school? :p

Wait wait wait, if there are no donations, how will I get ml 4 on my barbarian ;o

This thread is to discuss a certain server and clearly the server isn't yours.

I think my statement is better than saying stfu.

Nope its not. :p he got the server files, and the server were discusing is dead :p

Thank you Syn.

P.S. If possible, could you lower boss timers to 1 hour each, Bill has* them on 3, 4 and 5 hour timers x.x

Last edited:
so decided to take some screenshots of Jakes ability to really be a royal fucking asshole douchebag.
jakesadick2.jpg

Trying to kill the damn world boss. thers a few others skulled on the floor below trying to kill me while im running for my life while getting hits in.
then the Royal fucking douchebaggery comes in.
jakesadick.jpg

the best part to this is there where 3 names in here i didnt expect to jump me, but for no reason other than Just cause. they decided to help jump in to remove me from it.
so it really only proves my point that the world of tibia players as a whole have no Decency at all. not in the game and im more than sure not in the real world, and i know a few of you are quite the little punk ass wanna-bes so deff proves the point.

So all in all this screenshot represents a Error in the creation of World bosses.

lvl 200 world boss, PVP- Off
lvl 1k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 2k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 3k World boss, PvP - Off
dont even know if there is a 4k, never seen it summoned.
level 5,000 world boss, PvP - ON
I know why it wasnt Off, its because it was just a spawn zone before it was made into a World boss, he forgot to add Safezone like all the others.
Then i report it a few times and he ignores me. (this is before Renegade and his worshippers where even 5k)
then when they can finally get to it and destroy me at it, then i start to bitch about it. and i get the response
Me: Will you add the damn no pvp in 5k boss
Synthetic: No, Because i dont want you getting free items
Me: WTF? Are you fucking kidding me?
Synthetic: you made the entire server hate you ( and im betting not more than 5 of you faggots have a real reason other than the best possible " you bitch to much. u die" )
Synthetic: so its your problem

No, its yours. i have to be 1 of ur top 5 fucking donors and this was only the first month with me over 265$. Sure i complain about shit often. and usually legit weather you or Xagul think so or not. the concern and feeling of the problem is real. but then you chose to be EXACTLY like Bill and be just as scummy as your vent crew scumlords are.

so now im at the point where i can officially realize that You are intentionally making this server to kick me off in the most ass hole way possible, not letting me progress since u need the fisco TP for 7k. so Fix your god damn World boss so its like All the others and fair to Me, a player, a Donor, and 1 of the last few actual Good fucking people. or im really just fucking outa here. i have had it with your Direct actions aimed directly at me unjustifiably.

so take your attitude of "Whatever, dont like it leave" which i know u will toss at me. and suck it up and do what shoulda been done in the first place when u first added it.
or im going to have to find another money dump to try and keep myself happy with. because i was really looking forward to new items on shops to come and saving for other stuff.
but if i aint able to fucking progress due to YOU DIRECTLY. then you are the immature 1 here. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back