• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser 8.50

wall bug at noob bloodwalker and that stuff, when i open door, the door is in the wall because there is a window ;)

Last edited:
I dont like the mapping =( Squary :( Idk what the server is gonna be like..

It's actually lagging like a motherfucker to be honest

it laggs way too much, spells are like shit
like: dwarven fire -> i get skull when i attack myself with the fire wtf?? :blink:
i can get in protection zone, but i got skull, lol xDD fix all this bugs.. and buy better server
or i make the spell dwarven fire on monks go( attack myself with it) and then i can't move anymore because its protection zone ^^

Last edited:
There's so much bugs everywhere, is Colandus there to fix stuff? Or are you making him look like a fool by putting broken scripts in the game?
There's a guy that has 27 gold nuggets, better fix that.

Yeah, All those bugs are fixed. .
Unfortunately we have to wipe the database for obvious reasons. =)

Collapser finally realeses Pics that make sence. Every time I got on to Collapser I was so confused on were to go, These pics help a lot. Collapser needs to at lease have the temple with names were things are and pics on those places so people can know what their going to. I spent hours walking through I think houses to find that it was only houses. just a thought.