• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Collapser OT 8.21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
CLIENT 8.31

======================================

Worldtype : PvP

EXP Stages :
[1 - 199 (30x)] [200 - 399 (25x)]
[400 - 599 (20x)] [600 - 799 (15x)]
[800 - 999 (13x)] [1000+ (10x)]

Skills : 30x

Magic : 15x

======================================

Map Information :

Map Size (mb) - 29.4 (Custom)

Towns - 7

Total Houses - 474

Monster Count - 6850

=====================================

Community Information :

Fully functional Website + Forums

Relentless Wars

Suggestions are appreciated

Many guilds to join and friends to make

PVP Tournaments in the Arenas

Form teams to defeat powerful bosses

Active Staff

Gameplay Information :

Unlimited Ammo (Runes and Arrows/Bolts)

3 Grades of Mana Potions which increase as you level

Unique Addon System

Custom scripts to aid you in your gameplay

Areas that will challenge all levels

Loads of quests for you to undertake

Server Information :

3.0 GHz Intel Xeon Dual Core

8 GB 677Mhz DDR2 Full ECC RAM

Low latency, High bandwidth network connection

99% Uptime (1% is for updates)

+=Screenshots=+
http://collapserserver.net/forums/showthread.php?t=250

Last edited:
you have 8.11 client in download section and no highscores :(

also trying it

Maybe post a little minimap screenshot? Curious as to the actions you've taken on the map :)

204 (246) / 300
Peak times are 2-5 PM Eastern Time... The population is growing more and more with every passing day..

I have asked a few players on my OT to post reviews and what they like about it so you can get more of an idea...

Last edited:
Collapser Ot

In my experience on the collapser ot i have been surprised at the work that gets put into this server. I looked and looked and looked forever to find an ot to play and i found it finally. The staff is good. The map is mostly custom and new things are getting added as the days go by.. New quests.. New hunting areas... In my opinion this is one of the greatest servers ive ever played.. The people are great.

If your asking if im saying you should join the server.. well ... Your correct:D This is a great server and you should give it a try.. I dont think you will be dissapointed.
On a scale of 1-10.. Its a 10.

Last edited:
I still have a lot to discover but so far this server is pretty good.

It's far more original than many others. The server has custom items and creatures. The map is pretty original as well and there's no lagg.
I recommend it to everyone :thumbup:

If you're not already on this server, you should be. This server has a great map (with CONSTANT updates, I've seen map updates several times daily over the past few days). There is good leveling spots for every level player and an extremely helpful staff that will answer all your questions. Don't forget about PvP though, which is also nicely done on this server with an arena and occasional PvP tournaments.

If you're looking for a great server with good people, give Collapser a try and you won't be disappointed. Hope to see you all there soon~

Collapser ot is thaaa best :)

this is the best ot that ive found by FAR! theres always something new whether its raids (SICK ones), new monsters or quests. Maps are updated constantly and there is like NAO lag. everything bout it is original and kickass. The people reading this should check it out!

This server is beyond the best server I have EVER played, the community is great, very competitive players, very FRIENDLY GM's, the tutors help, leveling isnt easy but its not hard either, house system is cool, very daily raids which makes this server awesome!
1-10 this server is definatly a 10! PLAY NOW!

~Encatsu

PIMP OT
BEST part of this OT the GMs are always online 24/7
2nd best part is the map keeps changing with new stuff added like every week or somthing changed or taken out.
3rd best part ALWAYS ONLINE!!!! when the server gets a restart for map updates and stuff its down for like 3min at the most and thats like 1s a day or somthing
4best part is quests keeps coming out not just maps

now the worst part

i cant find any :/

This server is great. When I began, it was enough to respark my interest in Tibia, a game that I had hated for four years. It replaced my 360 for me even. There is no need to write a scathing review or even mention how often the map is updated or how player oriented the admin is. It all speaks for itself if you give it the chance.

Just try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Also remember to read the rules and to follow them. For your sake... And mine.:wub:

Collapser OT

Collapser OT
is unbelievably stable all the classes are blended perfectly
the bosses and raids are amazeing
ive been playing this server for atleast 6 weeks currently the longest ive ever played a server because its so addicting
im amazed with how many people play it i seen it get up to 246 players online today
the Staff is extreemly kind and are there to help at any moment
the pvp is perfectly handled to stop PA and yet allow players to have their "fair share" of pvp
This server is hosted and well kept by Mike aka God Guthead
he has kept this server running and he is doing a great job
the server is constantly updated with new maps spells monsters and quests every week.
This server is definately my favorite server that i have ever played
:)

If im not mistaken its hard to judge an ot when you dont log on? Or is that in reponse to you losing your staff position?

There really is no stop to leveling since higher levels are catered to. Levels have been basically re-defined... There is simply a lot more game play involved, higher level monsters, ect. It doesn't end at 400 like most servers... You continue to progress further and further... Defeating more powerful foes and collecting rarer loot.

So basically: The max level on one server might be 400, therefor the monsters you fight have a certain limit.

The max level on Collapser would be 2000~. There are loads of custom monsters which are built specifically to cater to these higher levels.

Finally: I can understand your initial reaction is "OMG LEVEL 1000+!", but level 1k really isn't that much. There are many things a level 1000 cannot do.

Yeah but the thing im saying is..a level 100 pks a lvl 50 and the level 50 comes back on a level 1000 and kills him 1-hit.. thats just retarded, you shouldnt have a cap limit level, yet there shouldnt be a way to get level 1500.. like wow.

A good way to get more players would be to RESET the accounts, so theres no level 1500's walking around

You get RS after 3 kills. PAing is not a problem. The only time when a lower level gets killed by a higher level is when the lower level talks smack :p

Also:
We do NOT reset!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back