• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 8.0] Nostalrius [Thursday 09.19.2019] [20:00 GMT -3]

Server Website/AAC
http://fearless.nostalrius.com.br/register
Server Address
go.nostalrius.com.br
Server Port
Client Protocol
Iskall getting paid this time or not :D:DD XDXDXD 250 euro for play here iskall!
Also what about proxy, last edition you promise us but it never happend?

Ur kasteria is corrupted shit, and teams never join ur server again ;] U have done house on bahamas for kids money so dont try destroy other servers, just sell kasteria files for other honest ppl. KASTERIA NEVER MORE --- ~Empty Gitejro from GITEJRO TEAM
Join Nostalrius with us we can make this server great !
Iskall , me and Brush create big good teams !

Ur kasteria is corrupted shit, and teams never join ur server again ;] U have done house on bahamas for kids money so dont try destroy other servers, just sell kasteria files for other honest ppl. KASTERIA NEVER MORE --- ~Empty Gitejro from GITEJRO TEAM
Join Nostalrius with us we can make this server great !
Iskall , me and Brush create big good teams !
Where Ive tried to destroy Nostalrius? I just told that hes still hosting in USA with dash system as I had on Kasteria which is good words actually. And you are not a person that can tell if teams will join or not bud

U think no ? XDDD My team never join ur server again i give u my promise and u saw it on last 2 editions ;] They die in 2 weeks max, but good luck with next Dedsteria

U think no ? XDDD My team never join ur server again i give u my promise and u saw it on last 2 editions ;] They die in 2 weeks max, but good luck with next Dedsteria
I had 3 editions without you mate, 2 in europe and 1 in USA - just USA server was alive for 2 weeks as it was too hard for these teams, the other two been alive for 2 months so I don't know what are you talking about. And to be honest, I don't even understand why are you mad on me, cause Ive never did anything against you. Nevermind, it's thread about Nostalrius, not about Kasteria so please stop off topic.

I had 3 editions without you mate, 2 in europe and 1 in USA - just USA server was alive for 2 weeks as it was too hard for these teams, the other two been alive for 2 months so I don't know what are you talking about. Nevermind, it's thread about Nostalrius, not about Kasteria so please stop off topic.
Liar is ur second name.

Show screen after 2 months server plox. Do you think people are so stupid to believe? but I agree that there is nothing to talk about Dedsteria.

i'm in, last edition i fight more than on realesta or kasteria all episodes :D Let's go Nostalrius!
U won't regret decision on playing this server! Many Fights,small wars everything with br peoples i just love it.

Back