• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 8.40] Collapser Zulu

Server Website/AAC
https://www.collapser.com
Server Address
collapser.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
IP: collapser.com
Port: 7171
Client Protocol: 8.40

Hosted in Dallas, TX.

Collapser Zulu is a PvP custom map open tibia server.

Features:
• Unique Fishing System
• Staged Experience
• Custom Map
• Challenging Team Based Quests
• Deadly Custom Creatures
• Team Bosses
• Cool Custom Spells
• Intense Fast-Paced PvP
• King of the Hill PvP Arena
• Donation System...that is not pay to win!
• Weekly Events
• Active International Community
• 24/7 Uptime
• Dedicated Server w/ DDOS Protection

To create an account, visit the website here:

Create Account Here

Rules List:

Rules List Link

Give the server a try,
See you in the game!

An Ot with a full custom map, sick PvP, well balanced lvl/hunting zones, many awesome quest and items, and with one team of Gms/God (I wuv u) that are there 24/7 for u, nice community when it comes to help new ppl and well made and fun event twice a week.... And last but no less important, IT IS NOT PAY TO WIN :> 100% recommended!

atte: Sir Pug

Why new advertisement thread?
Didn't realize I could not edit the original thread I made and there were other features that I had left out in the initial posting =(.

Edit:
And now that I say that I now see an edit button? So confused...

Highly recommend. I love all the challenging quests to get Gear! Not like other servers where all you have to do is donate for the best set!

Unique Fishing System awesome!
No pay to win, the most important thing at the momment to play an Open Tibia Server.
24/7 Staff support is unique.
Highly recommended.

Favorite OT of all time, I'll def be playing. I love all the custom events! Keep them going.

Such a great server! Very diverse staff and for the most part a helpful community. So much nostalgia from when I was 13 years old, so many great memories. Keep up the great work guys!

Recommended. Server is constantly receiving updates whether it be New Quest or New Hunting Grounds. Custom features that not a lot of other servers have if any such as the unique fishing systems! Also best part is It isn't P2W.

10/10 old but still Gold! Nostalgic memories and chills feels me up just reading the word collapser again, one of the best tibia servers of all times very confident to say that it have one of the best pvp systems that ever existed in tibia history, as much as I would love to join the hype again unfortunatly I have plently on my plate but for onyone reading this and never tried it out, it is for sure a once in a lifetime experience!

What do you mean?
So if I got stuck in a map somewhere, I won't get helped?

No, he was upset at the time because he thought there was favoritism towards the Spanish speaking players on the server. Everyone gets help :)

The nostalgia is real... so glad to have coll back ine of the greatest servers in time... love it sooo freaking much...

Well put together server, with great staff.
People are easy to talk to and will answer or help when they can easy to navigate around as a new player. Custom monsters, sets and quests makes this server great with lots to do to level up and gear up try it out you wont be disappointed

Back