• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 8.40] Collapser Zulu

Server Website/AAC
https://www.collapser.com
Server Address
collapser.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I love this server! ❤

It affords many nationalities!
I am a Brazilian player and we got a help chat for all languages, so every1 gets help!!

Great times in Collapser.
There are hunts, pvp, events, and more!!

Last edited:
Great otserver!! With a very helpfull staff.
Nice community tho. One of the bests servers that I ever played.

Such a good server, i was new to it and everyone has helped me so much, different stuff that is in any other server. Always coming up with new things and creative systems. Give it a try, you wont regret

do i really need to use elfbot to be able to play?

i looked into wiki and it said that I would need elfbot scripts for fishing and stuff.

do i really need to use elfbot to be able to play?

i looked into wiki and it said that I would need elfbot scripts for fishing and stuff.

Typically you will want a bot for fishing because it's an AFK (idle rpg) mechanic. You can do it manually, with simple macros, or a bot. A bot however gives you the best advantage while fishing AFK because it will heal you if something you fish up attacks you.

So fishing (Use with.. "fishing rod", click water", repeat) is the only part that you can afk-bot? Everything else is bannable?

Would get alot more players if it had a catchup exp system. I just cant be asked to spend the next year leveling just to start the pvp content

So fishing (Use with.. "fishing rod", click water", repeat) is the only part that you can afk-bot? Everything else is bannable?

You can also functions in the bots that help with auto healing and auto mana potion usage. The restrictions are placed on character movement automation, using bots for attack spells, ect. A full listing of the rules can be found here: Collapser (https://www.collapser.com/index.php?rules)

Would get alot more players if it had a catchup exp system. I just cant be asked to spend the next year leveling just to start the pvp content

A catchup system is in the works and will be implemented before the end of the month!

End of the month still no catchup insight, and player count still dropping....no1 gonna come play if they gotta spend a full year to get within range to even do some of the content

Back