• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom Client] Kingdom Age UPDATED!

well they've changed the experience rate since release. its doubled now and i think its okay now how it is. it still needs some balance and more side quests and stuff but i think you should try out. at lvl 15+ its gonna get fun ;) first time u upgrade ur spells and u doing more damage , u actually gain 2 attributes at lvl 10+ per lvl and so on.

They are really working hard on the server. You should give them a try. If you quit at the release, try again there are some changes now :).

Multiple issues have been addressed and fixed, and stuff is still being worked on

*Exp rate is being changed into stages
*Death loss has been reduced to 7% from 10% and there are now blessings
*There's a guide NPC infront of the depot that answers alot of the common questions
*Hunting services do not have the level restriction, it is more just a recommended level now
*1USD is 4 points now

I really hope everyone takes a second shot at the server, early game is alot quicker now, and the end game looks pretty damn good from what I've seen! It is nearly not as slow paced as it was, and I'm online on all answering questions and helping out. River listens to everyone's suggestions and really hopes everyone tries it again once more, and I'd appreciate it! :)

Hello!

I working a lot and have a little time for responses all in all places, but here I am! :D

New news are:

-- Added Guide NPC ([Guide] Gabriel in Erembor)
-- Death Loss now is %7 (was 10% before)
-- Added Blessing NPC (Alice in Erembor) with 5 bless, each one gives -1% of death loss
-- Hunting Services doesn't have level limit anymore
-- Fixed two hunting services areas (Skeletons and Orc Spearmans tasks)
-- PvP arena doesn't makes you lose experience anymore; also you cannot enter with have any bless
-- Houses have no more limit of items in each one tile
-- Experience now have stages:
- 4x for lvl between 1 and 20
- 3x for lvl between 21 and 40
- 2x for lvl between 41 and 50
- 1x for lvl 51 or higher
-- Cleave is now a new spell
-- Wands type changed to "Holy" (was "Death" before)
-- NPC of VIP items (Link in Erembor) can buy your VIP items

Hope you all enjoy! ^_^

Regards,
River.

Small bump, come try us out! :) I'm online most of the day to help anyone and everyone out!

as soon as they tweak the eq with some random stats or something , so that u have u purpose of hunting give me a ring and i'll try it out again but lvling to lvl 20 just to get some new eq that u can buy in shop is just plain dull srry

as soon as they tweak the eq with some random stats or something , so that u have u purpose of hunting give me a ring and i'll try it out again but lvling to lvl 20 just to get some new eq that u can buy in shop is just plain dull srry

That has been suggested by a few people and I'm going to see if we can add it in; currently we're working on other things. I know random stats on armor will greatly increase the value of hunting though.
Also; a level 10 EQ set will be added once our spriter finishes all of the items.

Linux and Mac clients? It's custom client bro, I want to play it too :/

Linux and Mac clients? It's custom client bro, I want to play it too :/

It is using the OTclient, I'm not sure how to code the client, we'd have to get someone to edit the client for mac/linux, which we currently do not have.

It's hosted in USA so ping from europe is really high and ontop of the horrible client it makes it very boring and annoying.

It's hosted in USA so ping from europe is really high and ontop of the horrible client it makes it very boring and annoying.

im from usa. what annoy me is that its hosted less then 10 states away and i lag like fuck. cant even walk around and hunt cause it takes like 20 seconds to atk a monster, and by the time i atk it i lose like 25 hp...bullshit ;/

Bump for more players meet the server;

We have:

- Custom beautiful map, nicely detailed to provide a full rpg experience and we know what that means right? A lot of hidden places never discovered by anyone. :w00t:
- 6x experience without stages!
- More than 65 quests with misteryous quests and missions
- Invite system: invite your friends and gain some premium points)
- Attribute system: You don’t need to spend your time skilling, when you up level you gain some points that can be spent in your attributes.
- 3 Vocations: Mage (You can choose 2 elements of 4 avalible), Archer and Warrior
- New sprites: Equipment, all outfits and addons
- Mount System
- Custom Spells working by pressing a button or hotkey
- Custom NPCs
- Custom Client
- PVP Arena
- Environment system, rain system
- Emoticons system

And much more! …

Preparing for update:
*New buttons in client
*New system that allow you walking using “WASD” keys.
*New features for premium accounts
*New areas
*If you’re in party using Shared XP you’ll have +50% of experience

World Base Map
http://images.wikia.com/kingdomageonline/images/5/5a/17-07-13_minimap_base.png

Please join us! I think that you’ll love it.
If you need help in-game just use Help Channel and contact with gamemasters and Admin.

Aphrias LT with lot of pics :D
http://otland.net/f41/kingdom-age-aphrias-life-thread-193634/

Last edited:
Yes, it's a very nice server. When I'm playing it I have feel like first time in Tibia, exploring world, unexpected places. Really enjoyable.

Personaly I live in Poland and got 0 problems with lags but my friend had a rly big one so dunno, maybe it's net provider fault.

Back