• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom Client] Kingdom Age UPDATED!

Man it's too bad you guys didn't open the server at 6x exp, people would actually be playing it right now lol. I'll hop on here and there now that it's 6x when I get tired of working on my project.

Just shut this shitserver down. Open it up again with normal client and how it was the first time you launched it (in 2011 or whatever when it was open)

Just shut this shitserver down. Open it up again with normal client and how it was the first time you launched it (in 2011 or whatever when it was open)

TBH I don't know if it is worth to do that in order to get one new player that cannot give constructive suggestions.

Last edited:
TBH I don't know if it is worth to do that in order to get one new player, who is a little kid, that cannot give constructive suggestions.

One player? It had 50+ players online at all times when it was like that. Now it got 10- all the time but okay.

You've hidden information about online players.. because there are no players online probably :>

Some people want the normal client, why? To use bot? kkkk come on, this custom client is awesome. If you want to cry go ahead but don't disturb us.

Some people want the normal client, why? To use bot? kkkk come on, this custom client is awesome. If you want to cry go ahead but don't disturb us.

Yup, you can't inject the candy bot (OTCLIENT BOT) to this client.. Oh wait, you can.

Yup, you can't inject the candy bot (OTCLIENT BOT) to this client.. Oh wait, you can.

Despite your legitimate point, if you presented your criticism in a more detailed and comprehensive form, there wouldn't be criticism of you nor a downplay of you.

When this server first came out it had over 100 players, I'm not sure why it was shut down, but whatever you have done to this server made it worse (obviously, looking at the number of ppl online)

The problem was this: Admin started the server before finish the necessary updates to provide a good game. Because that, a lot players left.

So, i'll give the good news: The server is online and updated.

If you was one of the players who left because of the problems, how about trying again? Do not want more? So get out.

We are looking for new players, just it, without discussions and fights.
If you want a new experience with tibia and a rpg ots, here is your place.

Peace! ^_^

Back