• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom Client] Nutopia - 100% Original Custom Map - Low Rate RPG - 3 Year Up Tme - Moving to USA

Server Website/AAC
http://nutopiaot.com/
Server Address
nutopiaot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been playing here for about 10 days now, got to say that I'm really enjoying it.

There's a huge custom map which is fun to explore as well as custom professions (like smithing and alchemy) which I'm slowly learning. There's no bot, along with gm's actively checking for botters, which means that a high percentage of the online players are actually active (they're also pretty friendly and helpful too). There's no donations at all, which is great because there's absolutely no P2W, however I would like to donate just as a thanks for making a great server.

Havent updated this for a while. We are still reguarly updating the server with new stuff every week as we have been for a few years now. Added ALOT of qol improvements new players reported after starting. We improved the autolooter and did some considerable vocation balancing. If your looking for a built from the ground up custom server thats been online for ages and maintained come check it out. Also thanks to everyone who left reviews on here.

dead : (?
I handed ownership over to my counter part who helped run the server since day 1. He currently has it in a "Beta" phase while he is testing all his new additions etc. Their will be news on a new season soon. You can still jump on and play though, its designed for any number of players online.

Its sad this project is dead... I would love to host it back + add new maps and stuff if Nutopia wont open again!

Its sad this project is dead... I would love to host it back + add new maps and stuff if Nutopia wont open again!
Funny you say this. It's coming back soon was announced today.

Back