• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom][SpiderOT]HOT!!

Why you should not join Spider OT yet.

- Even if you got full ultimate set, it wont help.. you gonna die by Vanna in less than 3 sec
- Admin seems like he doesnt want to change it
- Prismastic set makes EK and RP at 400k way stronger than mages.
- Exping retarded as fuck, at 350k just 2 levels, have fun :D

If the Admin is not going to change it I think ppls gonna leave faster than he can see..
1. Find friends and pk together, it looks like you suck at solo pvp.
2. They test everything before they add the new changes and don't have to change when a noob says so
3. You proved again that you have no idea about the vocations balance, mages has the most blocking points per level, so with the set their survivability is even more increased, for example at 500k lvl they got like 3kk extra mana points. Anyway if you are a pro pvper you can kill anyone.
4. No comment.

I like the druids after the update. They are great for a group boss hunts.

1. Find friends and pk together, it looks like you suck at solo pvp.

He kills me way to fast I cant even run that fast to stair.
2. They test everything before they add the new changes and don't have to change when a noob says so

I think you are the noob, its not hard to see that its unbalanced.

3. You proved again that you have no idea about the vocations balance, mages has the most blocking points per level, so with the set their survivability is even more increased, for example at 500k lvl they got like 3kk extra mana points. Anyway if you are a pro pvper you can kill anyone.

That proves me you are a noob, mana increase wont help if you heal the same.

hes doing around 2M dmg + 2-3M dmg per sec, and im just healing 800k ;)
not just mages can solo me, even eks. if thats balanced in ur eyes then you must be rly retarded idk

He kills me way to fast I cant even run that fast to stair.

I think you are the noob, its not hard to see that its unbalanced.

That proves me you are a noob, mana increase wont help if you heal the same.

hes doing around 2M dmg + 2-3M dmg per sec, and im just healing 800k ;)
not just mages can solo me, even eks. if thats balanced in ur eyes then you must be rly retarded idk

You just confirmed again that you are a pvp zero.
If you don't like the server, just leave it instead of crying here a river. There will be 1 idiot less.

You just confirmed again that you are a pvp zero.
If you don't like the server, just leave it instead of crying here a river. There will be 1 idiot less.

That proves me you are the idiot ;)
I never did say I dont like the ot :)

Back