• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom][SpiderOT]HOT!!

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
scheaderx.png
Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce an amazing server that you will totally like which is SpiderOT.

SpiderOT is one of the most popular ots.
Spider server is not a brand new it was created on 7 of august 2009. with client 8.42

SpiderOT info:-

Some Features:-

• Custom client
  • Over 20 Custom Spells
  • Custom mission npcs
  • Wedding Chapel
  • Balanced Vocation
  • 7 Town
  • 700+house
  • Over 20 challenging Quest
  • Anti clone system (in case a crash occur)
  • 100% bot detection system

Server specification:-

• Operation system:-Linux
  • Ram:-8 gb
  • Processor:- Intel core i7-2600 @3.40GHZ
  • Connection:- 1 Gb/sec

Stable and lag free
Server is 100% stable, over 400h of uptime with 250+ players

Gallery

SpiderOT Temple
1224201132343am.gif

We cares about our players and their staying time so we created a lot of events that you will always enjoy your time with.
Here is event area :)

event.gif

First event "Zombie Event" It's one of the best events and it's loved by many player , In this event you have to avoid getting touched by zombies or you are out.
Rewards:- 10 magic coins + 10 soul tokens

a4r8ko.png

244qou0.png

Second event "Hunter Event" In the hunter event each player gets five lives and their own hunter. Players will try to use their hunter to kill other players. Once all five lives are gone, you lose. You can't use weapons or spells, only your hunter. Last player alive wins.
Reward:- 10 magic coins + 10 soul tokens.

begbrk.png

Third event "CTF (Capture the flag) Event" The most famous event which doesn't really need explanation :)
Reward:- 10 Soul tokens for each flag

rtp5dz.png

And finally the fourth event "Top Fragger" In this event the first one who reaches 50 frags wins.
Reward:- 10 Soul tokens + 10 magic coins

whmlpc.png

SpiderOT has many quests that will help you to improve your equipment in specific levels.

14m5q1l.png

quest4.gif

quest3.gif

quest2.gif

queste.gif

You will find in SpiderOT many places to hunt , you wont suffer from searching :D

2dwewyh.png

Whenever you get bored you can easily go hunt bosses with your friends! ;)

eimfrr.png

Actually we all get bored from our outfits thats why outfit quests were created you will always feel special :rolleyes:

bg3443.png

SpiderOT has many cities that you will like.

2je8eox.png

That's not really everything there's much more.
So, what are you waiting for? give a try and join us ;)

Don't be shy and post your feedback :$

Regards,
SpiderOT

Last edited:
I played Spider for a long time, i was even a GM/Staff member for quite a while till i quit.
Very good server, loads of fun. Not to sure about the newer updates but id recommend it =P

First successfully OT owned by an Egyptian owner.

Not really, but he is the only one who didnt reset his ot or close it and its online for years.. for me its one of the most successfull ots in da world.

I remember this as a great server back in time also i quitted and dont remember my name.
I was quitting due to a reset i guess :D
Good Luck!

The greatest server that I've ever seen.
I'm still playing the server and its one of the best server on the server
Also SpiderOt cares about his server so he updates it from time to time

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest

Its a nice ot, but admin takes hard actions against his players so its now 60 players online daily :/

Hey :D

Maybe you know Archezot.com (its down) cuz i was CM there ;) it's nearly the same server... so if u are interested just pm me :)

Last edited:
Back