• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [9.6] - Professional Custom PvP-E server!

Gambling Event! (Yet another way to win free donors)
UkpmU.jpg

Organizing a PvP Tournament
dOR2Y.jpg

Teams ready!
0ccvG.jpg

War!
29ZJi.jpg

Trust me I think you would get alot players if u had other serv in Europe :3

I would not recommend anyone to play this server. I actually made this forum account just to post this. I justed to play Cyntara a lot a few years ago. It was & still is a great server..however the new staff is complete and utter bullshit. Me and a buncha friends created accounts and went ingame. A friend of mine asked this kid GM Shunuck a question about how the server works n all and got told that he was a "Useless piece of shit that should learn something on his own. Fag." After reading the forums I realized that this pathetic piece of shit, who for some reason is a staff, is trashing everyone and behaves like a rotten burger from wendy's.

Trust me I think you would get alot players if u had other serv in Europe :3

It's something that's coming soon! I promise ;)

PM me if you need an extra mapper Red :)

Will do :)

You should get a better layout to your website :p

It's on my list, I'm getting pretty sick of my layout myself :p I just haven't been able to find something aesthetically pleasing enough to use yet.

I would not recommend anyone to play this server.

Thank you for your opinion.

I actually made this forum account just to post this.

But who are you?

I justed to play Cyntara a lot a few years ago.

Who were you? You haven't told me anything about who you are.

It was & still is a great server..

Thank you. :)

however the new staff is complete and utter bullshit.

The entire staff? :(

Me and a buncha friends created accounts and went ingame. A friend of mine asked this kid

Still no names?

GM Shunuck

That's not the entire staff >_>;

a question about how the server works n all and got told that he was a "Useless piece of shit that should learn something on his own. Fag."

I went through his private message logs and searched for every underlined keyword. I had zero results on each. Odd.

After reading the forums I realized that this pathetic piece of shit, who for some reason is a staff, is trashing everyone and behaves like a rotten burger from wendy's.

For some reason I doubt any of your statements. First you provide absolutely no information regarding who you are, who your friends are, and who you were when you played years ago. Second, you claim my entire staff is a piece of shit. Afterward you target one staff member (so it mustn't be my entire staff, but only one member). And you provide accusations of comments that are cannot be found in over 8,000 sent private messages. And last, I cannot find your IP connecting to any players in my database.
I also checked my access logs and the only page you visited on my website was the Server Staff page. The forums you only viewed a handful of threads (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12). I have absolutely no idea how you could have spoken to Shunuck in-game if your IP doesn't match anywhere in the database and the only time you ever visited our website was at the Server Staff page.
This makes me think you never spoke to Shunuck, never even played, but read some things you didn't like (the first thread you viewed was called Shunucktired where a few of his friends were messing around with him) and made this post in disapproval of my server and my staff.

Red

@Red your server is awesome but 1 thing is so damn bad. Its the donation, you seriously have to donate like a moron to get good on this server and thats not really fair. Your staff aint really active and all low spawns are atleast 1 lvl 600+ botting in. But anyway if you could make some more fairness into this server you would get many more to play and ofc get a new place to host this, atleast Us east ( Its maybe US east idk) but its pretty laggy.

But anyway its a great ot

Donors are now half their old price.

I would appreciate any new blood feedback and maybe you could win a few items yourself ;)
Only honest feedback about the new shop system/prices though!

Red

red.. i think your donors and prices are just fine.. i dont see why people would complain. :) Good server! (Played awhile ago)

New war videos are up 3 warring teams. Multiple battles daily COME JOIN IN!
[video=youtube;Axyz86k-aKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axyz86k-aKM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I've started playing this server and it surely deserves more people, I am looking forward to team up with anyone from Otland :)

Depends what you like. In my opinion,I'd say druid.But in all honesty, it really depends on which voc you're best at.

Would have been great if you gave credit to Sexy Mage as the creator of this video, other than that the video is pretty awesome.

The staff is also great, I remember them answering me as soon as I asked for help like for example Sexy Mage and Buba

Yeah, you're right. He knows I love him though :D

New training tiles have been added that regen mana quicker and boost skill rates. We are still battling every day and the more people we get the better so come on, join it. You wont be sorry. :D

Jordii || Dumbfoundead || Smooth

Yeah this is truly a great server. If anyone has any questions you can pm me in game or on forums.

Kannibale ;)

We're having a double experience event this weekend for players in between the levels of 80-800 There will also be events running all weekend. So there's never been a better time to come and join in!!

Back
Top Bottom