• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [9.6] - Professional Custom PvP-E server!

For the next 6 days, 6 bosses will be spawned in Yalahar and depending on how many are defeated, there will be a special bonus for everybody on the server the week following!
For more info, check it out here!

Red

Double EXP Weekend!! A full 48 hours of it, come join the fun!
If you have any questions about Cyntara, you're more than welcome to send me a Private Message in-game, Sexy Mage

Thanks, love you guys.

If anybody who joins and reads this post sends me a private message on OtLand after reaching level 400 telling me what they really liked and really disliked, they will receive some free donor tokens.

Red

I'd return back if someone is willing to give me a name changer, maybe for some donor items.

I'd return back if someone is willing to give me a name changer, maybe for some donor items.

Sorry I hadn't checked this thread in a while. I'm willing to change your name for free, just give me the old name and new name.
Red

my first vegas pro video.. recording a war on cyntara check it out

[video=youtube;zM4EgdImhds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM4EgdImhds&list=HL1353808293&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

I have a friend on this server and would like to join, but every time I go to cyntara.servegame.com I get this error message,

You've lost connection to this page due to a chmod error (#1)

Does anyone here know what's causing this?

its being talked about now on forums im pretty sure red's looking into the problem now. cause there are a couple people including my self with the same problem.

Come check out todays New Year Event. to view some information about it please view this New Years Event! - GMG Hosting Solutions. If your new to the server i will be happy to help my name in-game is Relentless. This event should start later in the day. This will be a great time for any new players to get there hands on some Great items on cyntara.

heres tomorrows prize. This Image Includes everything you see in your prize. DONT MISS OUT. All Thanks go to Azur Mayne. Great Event.

2r5q13l.jpg

Back