• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - SEASON 2 - Evo [10.78]

Nice screenshot from last night. 100 Players logged in. All i have to say is, Best Evo ot.
BtPbZ77Pg.png

lol you can ban, i cant enter the website, last night i was playing and doing quest the cm banned me idk why, :( my char name is :ibrahimzxz or befor reset The warrior, thx

@Red Just registred and cannot log in again on the website. Could you reset my account name? :p

This may be the best evo that ever existed.. Really a good job,everyone should give it a try.
If someone wants help with begginining or wanna do some hunts/quests msg me in game
Heon

Dopest dope I've ever smoked...

AKA

Best Custom OT out there boys, girls, ladys, gents.

Every single thing is custom; if you log in and play for 20 minutes and get bored, you haven't explored enough.
A few things that I notice most new to Cyntara players have no idea about are the quests, rune insignia's, and play points.
A helpful link for quests guide: http://cyntara.org/library/quests/

Rune Insignia's are a custom item found in-game amongst the various spawns and quests.
Example 1: Sudden death runes are the basic rune for mages to use, however a double overtime rune (purchasable at the normal magic vendor) requires a special insignia before you can use it.
Example 2: Paralyze rune is usable by druids, but to avoid the mass para spam of lower level druid chars you must find the secret quest to acquire this.

Play Points!!
I'm not sure of the exact formula, but basically every minute you spend online you gather play points. In the temple, 1 floor below there is an npc and an orange tile to the west that will tell you how many play points you have on the character standing on this tile.
Play points can be used to purchase various prizes, Crystal Coins, Minor Crystalline Tokens, 30 minute Bonus XP Fish (1.5x and 2x), Soul Potions, Vial of Zydrate (Unique potion to Cyntara), Voodoo Outfit changing doll, Eternal Flames, and Character name change.
Eternal flame is typically the most sought out item due to the rarity and the importance of the Cyntara Zone quest.

Warzones
A custom OT, with warzones?? Yessir.
Warzone 1 is fairly easy, under level 400 you may enter without a minor crystalline token fee, but after that you pay 5 tokens per entry. You can complete WZ1 every hour.
The reward is fairly simple, 7 minor tokens, fire mushrooms, 3 medicine pouches. The medicine pouches are turned in underneath the center Venore depot. Eternal flames are also a reward from these pouches, as well as most every addon item in game, and a slug drug of course.
Warzone 2 and 3 get more difficult, and you will need a team for these even at higher levels. I don't exactly remember the rewards from 2 and 3 but I'm sure if you login someone can help explain.

Just a few things I notice many players have no clue about or how it works.. Feel free to ask any questions.

Come play Cyntara!!

If you're not already playing Cyntara, this is what you're missing!

FJ9YZCe.jpg

wnWWICt.jpg

aW9rXaA.jpg

BJfLqyB.jpg

And I even got to have a little bit of fun.. and get made fun of a bit. :p

rTAB2iw.jpg

Red

If you're not already playing Cyntara, this is what you're missing!

FJ9YZCe.jpg

wnWWICt.jpg

aW9rXaA.jpg

BJfLqyB.jpg

And I even got to have a little bit of fun.. and get made fun of a bit. :p

rTAB2iw.jpg

Red
It's a bug or what? Why does 2 sprites exist in 1 mwall? :p

It's a bug or what? Why does 2 sprites exist in 1 mwall? :p

Not a bug! It's a rewritten version of this script.
Instead of using a brick wall I decided to use the new magic wall animation over the old one, that way if for some reason the script doesn't remove the magic wall, it will decay.
Plus it looks kind of neat.

Red

Back