• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Enchanted PVP-Enforced, Never resets! New World June 16!

Hello, the server is allright and we are having fun but Again........ people last 1 hour online, most of people leaves because the massive pk abusse. you actually create a char, run around as lvl 30 40 50 60 and get ue'd EVERY time by some TOP level.
Im not crying for myself, i know were i am playing, im telling for voiceless people, every day watching same situation and the population lowering until dies in few days, i dont want this again!!!

And i know, marcus has no time but, could you check those players, LAURI??

Name & Statics, are you telling me this is for real? or its same aimbotters as before reset? (noone of them got bann so they could be again i guess = server is dead)

Name: Invictuz
PVP-Kills: PVP-Deaths:
193 5

Name: Invictus
PVP-Kills: PVP-Deaths:
102 2

and........... im gonna miss some more names for my good, specially 2 epic abuser and possibly botters too

We are constantly keeping an eye on power abusers, but as long as it's not specifically aimed towards certain person, by some certain persons, there's not much I can do. Random pking as itself is not against the rules. Nonetheless, it's just simply stupid behaviour - therefor we don't random pk at all, we only defend our own teammates if they get attacked. C'mon Phiro, join us and let's have some fun in DarkOT :)

So many editions, yet the website still looks like taken from the 80's. Seriously, how can it be so ugly with today's base of free templates? XD

so many editions, yet the website still looks like taken from the 80's. Seriously, how can it be so ugly with today's base of free templates? XD
hahah that's true .. i always thinks about why them don't spent some time looking for a better layout

@OpenTibiaServer Is there anyway to get points without donating?
More then the points you get from levling witch is impossible to get any donate items from becouse you can only get points on one char for levling.

@OpenTibiaServer Is there anyway to get points without donating?
More then the points you get from levling witch is impossible to get any donate items from becouse you can only get points on one char for levling.

There is a contest, in which your character's life-thread on the forum will be evaluated and possibly rewarded with donation points.

So many editions, yet the website still looks like taken from the 80's. Seriously, how can it be so ugly with today's base of free templates? XD

Because I'm not a download&run kid, I make everything myself from scratch without using the work of anyone else.
And yes I'm sorry if you don't like the website, but I don't like to have a website that's identical to everyone else.
in one way or another, in OT world, 99% of websites are reflected down to 3 different types, and they're all identical in their structure.

So yeah, sorry for sticking out..

Back