• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, ONLINE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha oh my god, you guys are hilarious seriously xD
Explain me why 90% of ur ot players got no brain/tibia experience and love to stay in dp forever getting exp for free? Also why they love to create 10+ characters on account and relog them every 10minutes xD? And then explain me how they still gain exp?

disregarding the mountain of evidence of spoofing, atleast tell us your silly explanation for the character "Vannisson", He didnt die at all, 0 deaths, but lost exp on two days?:)) what are you gonna say to this? that your script is badly written and its displaying wrong?

Explain me why 90% of ur ot players got no brain/tibia experience and love to stay in dp forever getting exp for free? Also why they love to create 10+ characters on account and relog them every 10minutes xD? And then explain me how they still gain exp?

You have no idea, how stupid you sound right now, right?

You have no idea, how stupid you sound right now, right?
Not an argument, we give you evidence and all you say is "you are dumb haha!", "you sound stupid, "haha you guys are hilarious!" You are like a child when it comes to debate

you are supposed to give counter arguments or explanations not personal attacks without justification, see i can call you a cunt because i provide evidence of your cuntness.

disregarding the mountain of evidence of spoofing, atleast tell us your silly explanation for the character "Vannisson", He didnt die at all, 0 deaths, but lost exp on two days?:)) what are you gonna say to this? that your script is badly written and its displaying wrong?

There are many ways for things to look weird, it doesn't automatically means I know what happened.
Not all deaths are registered as deaths, it happens from time to time that people die and nothing show up in their death list.

If you'd take a deeper look at it, you'd find a few characters that has clean death lists yet they lost a few levels.
And really.. as soon you find something weird it's automatically spoof?....

Edit:
Take that as proof, I'm not gonna edit that chars death list or anything.. just gonna let it be, so next troll can pick it up as your "evidence"..

There are many ways for things to look weird, it doesn't automatically means I know what happened.
Not all deaths are registered as deaths, it happens from time to time that people die and nothing show up in their death list.

If you'd take a deeper look at it, you'd find a few characters that has clean death lists yet they lost a few levels.
And really.. as soon you find something weird it's automatically spoof?....

Edit:
Take that as proof, I'm not gonna edit that chars death list or anything.. just gonna let it be, so next troll can pick it up as your "evidence"..
:)) nice try "it happens" is not an explanation. How are you going to explain 30 low leveled characters standing in depo gaining 10k exp a day consistently, tell me what player exps this way? consistent exp for few minutes a day and then goes to stand in depo? And all of them do it, the statistical improbability of that is higher than you ever telling the truth.

:)) nice try "it happens" is not an explanation. How are you going to explain 30 low leveled characters standing in depo gaining 10k exp a day consistently, tell me what player exps this way? consistent exp for few minutes a day and then goes to stand in depo? And all of them do it, the statistical improbability of that is higher than you ever telling the truth.

oh my god.. you guys are... well... yeah..

Anyway, thanks for the free bumps..

How to count online players on darkot in 3 steps:
1) open online list
2) check how many players got hidden account information
3) well done u know that 75% of players on this server are faked got hidden account information on 9lvl 15min after server start (why lol?)
What does it mean? It mean that from 200 players online atleast 130 are faked (yes some ppl could hide his account information but its RARE at server start)

Good start broski u still gonna argue?

PS nah i didnt count all of those i just opened random 30 characters and build up my statistic on it gl now i know why he got 1400 characters and 200online

@EDIT
Now i see u run more and more fake players xDD 550 online 1/10 of them are real players

@EDIT2
What happen bro? from almost 600 online players back to 200 within 10minutes? How? Did ur spoof script crashed? Its so funny :>

Last edited:
Name level Distance
1 Lil Saint 57 105

"player with skill will do better then player who just donates"

biggest lol i ever heard

was 500 ppl online, now 34 GJ kicks all time! Dont play this server guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom