• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, ONLINE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was 500 ppl online, now 34 GJ kicks all time! Dont play this server guys.
I'll spoil u reason why he got network problem - his spoof script got some bug which cause crash to server :) There was MAX 50 online players those 450 were fake characters :s

I'll spoil u reason why he got network problem - his spoof script got some bug which cause crash to server :) There was MAX 50 online players those 450 were fake characters :s

I don't care if it's 50 it can still be fun killing people. He just has no clue what he is doing.

ok

this ot is the biggest joke i've ever saw on otland

There's a problem with the hardwares, it's suggested that's what caused all the problems and crashes, right now the hardwares doesn't respond at all after a reboot, we've contacted the hosting company for assistance as right now there's nothing I can do, the dedicated server seems to not want to go online after a reboot.

I'm doing everything I can to make this goes by as fast as possible!

ok

this ot is the biggest joke i've ever saw on otland

He off spoofed chars on thorsan - 2 players online kappa

Btw its not any problem with hardware he just fixing site and other shit so we cant find his spoofed chars - thorsan is online all time just all faked chars logged out :(

ye now i give fuck about his ots/upcoming thorsan low rate even more XD

1. Do a reset and give everyone their points back
2. Remove skill scrolls since someone has 105 distance after 1 hour
3. Change money from 100k/1kk to 10k/50k
4. Remove custom items

And last but not least... FIX SERVER STABILITY

server is stable and working, it has been online non stop now for 2+ hours with above 150 players online.
and no signs of instability anywhere.

server is stable and working, it has been online non stop now for 2+ hours with above 150 players online.
and no signs of instability anywhere.

Haha 500+ to 150 players online... give it less then 24 hours before its dead and people realized they wasted their time playing your stupid spoofin server

gg

Haha 500+ to 150 players online... give it less then 24 hours before its dead and people realized they wasted their time playing your stupid spoofin server

gg

Another guy who doesnt understand that those 500+ players were only to bait ppl on otserverlist he made his server stay on top 5 online for like 15min and got peak record then just keep 150-200 and "ohh there was bug sorry guys :(" as reason why he lost 350 players within 5minutes.

I've played on one edition of darkot/mastercores like half year ago or so its all same he gonna keep 100+ online all time even when theres 0-5 real players logged in its easy to test after week of server it got still 100+ online but if u drop items in dp even near those "faked" players those ccs wont dissapear :>

gotta say I enjoy it.

The exp scrolls are fucking stupid though, exp voucher should've been enough....

Last edited:
gotta say I enjoy it.

The exp scrolls are fucking stupid though, exp voucher should've been enough....
exp scrolls are useless actually, 1 scroll.. 2k points which already there is fairly expensive, only adds a few levels.. 1 level around 100 and half a level at 150..
Not many buys them, and those who does seems mostly to buy the to recover their lost exp after a death :p
But as said.. 4 Euro to recover lost experience is quite pricey and barely used :)

Only a few things.
The server lags so god damn much, it's really annoying. If you open up game chat, you'll see it's not only me complaining.

At 00.00 you have an event that you get teleported to no matter what. Me and my friend were hunting dragons when we got teleported to the event.
Why is that? It should be optional.

Otherwise I'm enjoying the server.

It's some really heavy DDos, can't do anything against it sadly.
The server is DDos protected against 100 Gb/s attacks so as you can imagine with that number, to make it lagg you need some real heavy DDos attacks.

The server is DDos protected against 100 Gb/s attacks so as you can imagine with that number, to make it lagg you need some real heavy DDos attacks.
Aight, thanks for the clarification! :)

Can you mute people that don't use trade chat the way it is supposed to be? People use it for game-chat, it's really annoying.

Classius comming soon and now think about why this is so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom