• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST

Giant Swords = 896k
Fire Axes = 1kk 112k
Golden Legs = 1kk 980k
Demon Shields = 1kk 290k
Mastermind Shields = 1kk 120k

6kk 398k :) Not bad.
If the G legs are 90k/piece

I and other people use hotkeys on this client. We have reported it and left server after this. Too many cheats here.
Hotkey system is working for most of the war teams. Only some of us are playing here, but all got LH and hotkeys.

I and other people use hotkeys on this client. We have reported it and left server after this. Too many cheats here.
Hotkey system is working for most of the war teams. Only some of us are playing here, but all got LH and hotkeys.
All servers have the same client except medivia, so enjoy the bot all :)
I can't say "no" but ive started 3 days ago and had much fun. Only this guy i found out botting...hopefully you guys are wrong :(

EDIT: Czuje moc guys
2emd7ah.jpg
= This account have been deleted (auto mana/hp)
Thanks for taking care of it so fast.

Last edited:
After some more days of experience in this server...im sad you had that luck here but i cant confirm what you say. Found only A botter and is banned. Rest are clean as far as i see.
Fun events everyday and much activity (pvp/team rpg). Im having much fun here.
Thanks @OpenTibiaServer

Been fun playing here! Currently I'm mostly semi-afk and just helping players as much as I can.

I brought 500 GFB to Czolgu, 44 sorcerer for free - so he can keep leveling better.
Axios, 62 elite knight died and lost his weapon - he saw me sitting in guildhall and asked for a little help. I gave him an extra Fire Axe which was collecting dust in my depot :)
I still have some equipment from random pks, which we killed. Few extra pair of Boots of Haste lying in depot, which I will donate to new promising players. Already saw one 60+ paladin buying BoH in Trade channel so I brought him a pair for free :)

Welcome everyone!

EDIT: It seems that the average online players number has decreased a little, but it was to be expected. The random pk teams (some of them) and the "let's test this"-type of players are gone mostly. There will be more, but no worries. This is where the regular, active playerbase starts to form up.

Moreover, since it is accepted to use up to 3 clients at the same time, I think that most of the rune-making characters are not used that much anymore. When players reach a certain point, there is no need for rune-maker character that much, so that is definitely one of the reasons.

Last edited:
BUMP!
Server is apparently starting to grow again, didn't expect that but thumps up for that!
100+ players on peaks the last 2 days, can it grow more than that? :D (74 players on peak is the lowest since launch, happened 4 days ago)

I would love to join, one thing tho, is it allowed to use OTclient on this server? Since im playing on a laptop and i cant sidestep otherwhise. Otclient would also enable me to use UHs on myself and sds on other creatures (But not players) by hotkey click so it would give me a edge over other players, which i wouldnt use but still i need to use that client else i can forget playing tibia if im not able to sidestep especially in wars etc)

Just wanna ask that before i join since i wanna play but dont wanna get banned later on for using the client.

I would love to join, one thing tho, is it allowed to use OTclient on this server? Since im playing on a laptop and i cant sidestep otherwhise. Otclient would also enable me to use UHs on myself and sds on other creatures (But not players) by hotkey click so it would give me a edge over other players, which i wouldnt use but still i need to use that client else i can forget playing tibia if im not able to sidestep especially in wars etc)

Just wanna ask that before i join since i wanna play but dont wanna get banned later on for using the client.

OTClient isn't allowed.
in DarkOT Client you can set so you can walk with wasd keys, there q,e,z,c is sidestep :)

Back