• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST

if you have used any mana except old mana fluid the past minutes, you can't make more than 1 conjure spell every 30 seconds, it's to avoid abuse.
If you don't like the new manas, don't use them, if you don't like how DarkOT is, then don't play it.

Topic:
Great launch!
Except the heavy DDos and that paypal doesn't want to work properly today (some of you can even open paypal.com) it has been a great launch.
A lot of players, a lot of teams and a lot of activity, it's pure beauty looking at the activity of DarkOT right now :)

Thats why you shouldnt fuck with mana fluids, just leave it. This isnt oldschool tibia if the guy has custom mana runes rofl. Just as stupid as it would be to make an 10.9512 ot without hotkeys.

Who are you to tell people how they should run their own OT server? Just because you feel like there should only be regular mana fluids, doesn't mean nobody should 'fuck with them' on a 7.4.

Otland is the reason you have an OT, its the reason you have a forum, scripts, map editors and all the tools & support.. if anything DarkOT is a 3rd party forum.
Actually opsit, I gave birth to 7.4 servers in OTLand, my first attempts building ot's started before OTFans.net was created...
and I came to OTland later and actually started to share my work with the community, which I somewhat regret taking all the trolls/flamers that follow me around to the account.

Without me, Classicus wouldn't be possible, ClassicTibia, OldTibia and all those shit, they all came to this worth through my first full 7.4 server, mastercores.com.

and if you think about it, when it comes to oldschool, I'm always the first one to "fuck around" with options, sprites and clients..
Remember Mestera? before MasterCores, a 7.6 server with 8.0 graphics and all that shit..

Actually opsit, I gave birth to 7.4 servers in OTLand, my first attempts building ot's started before OTFans.net was created...
and I came to OTland later and actually started to share my work with the community, which I somewhat regret taking all the trolls/flamers that follow me around to the account.

Without me, Classicus wouldn't be possible, ClassicTibia, OldTibia and all those shit, they all came to this worth through my first full 7.4 server, mastercores.com.

and if you think about it, when it comes to oldschool, I'm always the first one to "fuck around" with options, sprites and clients..
Remember Mestera? before MasterCores, a 7.6 server with 8.0 graphics and all that shit..

hahaha the original darkot lowrate from dennis was much more fun too bad nobody can keep an ot up for longer than two months these days the mana fluids idea was good but for some reason mine was still bugged even when i used old mana fluids and i lagged too badly to continue playing

hahaha the original darkot lowrate from dennis was much more fun too bad nobody can keep an ot up for longer than two months these days the mana fluids idea was good but for some reason mine was still bugged even when i used old mana fluids and i lagged too badly to continue playing
Actually I didn't expect you to play anything as you completely pulled hate on DarkOT, and you still pour hate over it.. which is kind of cute..

But it was nice knowing you tried, there's about 360 players online right now that seems to be dealing with "SHIT BUG OTS" better than you :)

I highly doubt anything you said is true, I've seen the scripts you've released and they are complete bloated trash.
I've never played your server but from what I gather from the statements made here in this thread the people complaining about bugged or broken aspects of the your server, its unrealistic and quite naive to believe you have a background in programming.. no offense, I just don't buy it.

Last edited:
I highly doubt anything you said is true, I've seen the scripts you've released and they are complete bloated trash.
I've never played your server but from what I gather from the statements made here in this thread the people complaining about bugged or broken aspects of the your server, its unrealistic and quite naive to believe you have a background in programming.. no offense, I just don't buy it.
broken aspects? name one..

O well I can't find anything... just people bitching about lag and the donation shop :p
There ya go I corrected myself in the above post.

Thank you :)
I though you were going to bring up the exhaust or something haha :D

Of course my game contains few bugs as any other games, but if I get to know about them, they get fixed and not hidden away or locked away which some people prefer ;)

Beside, most stuffs I share is old things, and "live made scripts" I've made recently was one day I was bored with headache and didn't even try to impress with awesome coding.

Also, since how everyone acts towards me, that I'm bad and all.. I prefer not to be too helpful with codes and give the best ones I can.

I don't see why I'd release killer stuffs, when people call me scammer and spoofer and all that..
If people were more nice, I'd be more helpful.. but todays community..........

Always enjoyed playing this OT, just dont have the time for it right now. Good luck anyways and I might try it next launch.

This so retarded lol, just read what this guy thinks about stairjumping. He claims there are no cooldowns/exhausts yet there is almost a full second freeze if you stairjump using runes. Its just one of the so many bullshit things on this OT. Just watch the shop, feel the freezes, fail to stairjump etc.
Also; 03:11 Daniel Steelsoul: Would you like to start high lizards task and kill 1000 of them?
Who the fuck will kill 1000 high class lizards ever? lol

as for the donation shop there are some things that should be removed and I have def donated/played the last 3-4 resets of darkot.
1. The donation wand. The wand is so dumb its not even funny, it doesnt take mana i beleive and scales on ml. It might be same dmg as burst arrows, but burst arrows weigh a shit ton.
2. The 1kk for 2 euro. Since he has an npc that sells runes and you can buy potions as well I feel like adding 1kk to the shop is dumb(i bought 500 sds at launch and that got me lvl 60) Personally I think he should remove the rune seller npc and remove the cash because its almost pointless to sell runes on this client.
3. Cap Scrolls. I have personally bought 3-4 of these every version because they are straight up retarded how good they are. they give 1k cap each scroll you use so I am lvl 8 with 3000 cap or at lvl 80 now I hunt dls with over 1200 sds before i leave.

Like i said i have played the last 3-4 version and these are the items I think are op
Everything else in the shop is fine because the point value of the item in the shop isnt even worth using it.

1ct2ve

Back