• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
14bn59g.jpg

http://darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming

Exp: staged 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
RedSkull: 6 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!

• Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
    (except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)

• All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
    (For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)

• All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!

Youtube:

Never reply I reply on OTLand, I'm not always around and sometimes I can be gone for days or even weeks.
If you want guaranteed replies you have to mail me.

Mail me about your situation and we'll see what I can do for you.

so ye i have donated but i apparently cant make my account again even though its all numbers and between 3-15 long. I know i donated a decent amount to the last version of this and if you are giving back points id kinda want them back

so ye i have donated but i apparently cant make my account again even though its all numbers and between 3-15 long. I know i donated a decent amount to the last version of this and if you are giving back points id kinda want them back
If you had account in the past, the same account exist, email me at [email protected] if you need more assistance.
And if you do, please remember to be as detailed as possible, if so I could maybe help with with 1 easy reply instead of that I need to reply a few times before you can get proper help :)

Where is this being hosted. Yes Ik USA server. But where

This server keeps coming up and dying within a few weeks, would not recommend playing if you plan on playing seriously, if you however will still play, I'd suggest not putting too much time into your characters and instead focus more on the PvP aspect considering you never know when this guy is going to close down the server and prepare to relaunch it again.

This server keeps coming up and dying within a few weeks, would not recommend playing if you plan on playing seriously, if you however will still play, I'd suggest not putting too much time into your characters and instead focus more on the PvP aspect considering you never know when this guy is going to close down the server and prepare to relaunch it again.
It's a high exp 7.4 server. What are u trying to get out of it lmao

I was going to play here until I saw the shop options haha that's really dumb. Nobody will play this garbage. You can literally donate for levels/items/gold. What a joke

I was going to play here until I saw the shop options haha that's really dumb. Nobody will play this garbage. You can literally donate for levels/items/gold. What a joke

+1 u need close this shop, have no sense to players play without donations.. probably u make some money but ur server gona die very fastly. more than classicus

Back