• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,pretty shitty servers these days tbh. I havent played tibia in like 2 months so far,got nothing to play :<

Ive been messing around with some but end up quitting the next day lol. Mainly just been working/school along with league haha.

i play noxious now, until deathzot comes back, I HOPE anyways

Yeah,pretty shitty servers these days tbh. I havent played tibia in like 2 months so far,got nothing to play :<

For me its like a year or 2.. I find a server and only able to play it for a few days if even that. Honestly all I'm doing is playing league and waiting for Necronia to come out.

Yeah Necronia is gonna be good :D

And I don't like noxious,private spawns and shit =/

For me its like a year or 2.. I find a server and only able to play it for a few days if even that. Honestly all I'm doing is playing league and waiting for Necronia to come out.

this, just nothing decent out there atm, i'll maybe just play this a bit while waiting for ascalon and necronia

so tomorrow is the day Deathzot suppose to come back, and still not a sign of syn!!

Last edited:
We aren't wasting our times lol This post took me 5 sec's to wrote,so idc :p 6 secs now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back