• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moron Obamanizer returns.. Didn't we all decide last time we were on DeathZot that you are an idiot? I'm almost certain that these comments you are making now are the exact ones you had made before... The stupid lives on!

I'll leave the top part since my browser fkd up and I seen page 133 instead of 135.. but I already typed it and it's true.

Side note.. hedon and tjay are queers. pce!

The moron Obamanizer returns.. Didn't we all decide last time we were on DeathZot that you are an idiot? I'm almost certain that these comments you are making now are the exact ones you had made before... The stupid lives on!

I'll leave the top part since my browser fkd up and I seen page 133 instead of 135.. but I already typed it and it's true.

IT hAppens

Haha. Whats your name on aika?

The majority of what's left of the Tibia community no longer enjoys playing Tibia, what they do enjoy doing is botting and seeing their character progress through a server. Look at why Xagul's server projectX failed - because it was completely antibot. Even my war server is having a hard time keeping a steady amount of people on because it requires you to actually play the game, rather than letting a bot do it for you. It took me until now to realize that tibia servers are almost completely dead, and knowing this I'm going to develop DeathZot with the mindset that if people are unable to easily bot the server, it will completely fail.

I know a lot of people love to bot, but whats the point of playing then... also I remember a discussion about projectX where Botting was alowed at the start of the server... Also you can't compare a war server with a rpg server. War servers tend to have less players, just a server where people log on to have a quick fun. Just hope you will have some features that help the players who like to play manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back