• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea about a PoI type quest~ sounds interesting to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

The black pearls that Tainted vamps drop might be a good addition to the sellable creature products.

I agree with black pearls,and the doors proposal.

Its not cool when a lvl 2,5k hunt in 1k area ;/ Pwns everything,1k ppl cant get any monsters,and his 2k spawn is empty :S

I just held the first "Player ran event" today. 5 people won unique weapons. Congratz to everyone that won! Stay tuned for more!

Congratz to Radenk for winning reward points for taking the best screenshots (and following original rules) and posting them here

Syn is updating his database, and backing up the server so it will be back on in 8~ minutes.

I agree with black pearls,and the doors proposal.

Its not cool when a lvl 2,5k hunt in 1k area ;/ Pwns everything,1k ppl cant get any monsters,and his 2k spawn is empty :S

Theres only 1 reason why i were in yetis and its cuz i get almost one hited by 2k monsters. And 2 1,5k monsters kill me too.

Thought I'd make some tutorials for those of you who are new.

YOU ARE GOING TO THE WHITE CIRCLE

deathzottuts.png

looks like servers going to be down a bit, only 5 Am. and i dont think its syns doing.

Anyhow, Guardians are the only vocation in the game whom dont have their own custom spell, we are a custom voc without a spell >.> i see your adding to vocs that already got custom spells, so can we please get 1?

Cant conenct to server. dafuq

- - - Updated - - -

Agree to Obama eventho my guard is only 500, Not gonna level something On where i got everything gainable at lvl 100 >.>

I haven't tested this yet, but can Guardians use melee weapons?

yes guardians can use melee, though its dumb to do it... a knight can use distance but should they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back