• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
What state are you in Syn? In KY here so no worries for me. But was just curious since we're in the same timezone.

Ladies and gentlemen. It's sunday. NOW we wait. and maybe get a little sleep.

Hello, I played at your ot for 2days ago and i was only inlogged for 2 mins, I said hello Nice server to, Syn, And after it serverclose, And you guys said you will open at sunday! today is sunday, But what time?

ITS UP =DD, lvl 100 already :p, only been playing for 10 mins. SO cool OT

I'm quite sure that it will still be online today, my brother did some research on Hurricane Sandy and I looked into it as well.
According to the forecast it will be hitting Pennsylvania around Tuesday/Wednesday. So let's hope for it to be online today!! :D

ITS UP =DD, lvl 100 already :p, only been playing for 10 mins. SO cool OT

Nice troll -,^

I'm quite sure that it will still be online today, my brother did some research on Hurricane Sandy and I looked into it as well.
According to the forecast it will be hitting Pennsylvania around Tuesday/Wednesday. So let's hope for it to be online today!! :D

Nice troll -,^
Yeah I looked it up like 5 mins ago, looks like its pretty much done.

Agreed on the nice troll. Had to check myself :( lmao

as long as there aren't any problems with him changing the os, and there aren't any new problems with the serv, i don't know why it wouldn't come on today

and of course its all depending on the hurricane

Being the paranoid person that I am, I have stocked up on some food (snacks) just incase the world goes to shit during this hurricane (my world). I am substituting all my friends for a volleyball named Wilson currently. I have bordered my life until I am sure it is safe to open the door and not be flooded by water. As I type this, I am in a bathtub with a mattress covering me, I will not let this storm kill me nor anything in my home be it cockroaches, ants, whatever.. they shall not die.

I hope Synthetic is doing the same as I am, sitting in a non-sterile bathtub with a scrubby mattress above-head.

Lol, I'm only worried about my internet/power being out for a couple of days. If it goes out and Syn's doesn't so he can open the server I won't even find out until next year, when the power turns back on :D

is that hurricane so serious, i havent followed the news, so i just found out by it from that thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back